Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is a striking journey that sums up the beauty of both the Rolwaling valley and the Khumbu region of Nepal. This thrilling and inspiring trek leads you to a faraway location and lets you acknowledge the lovely views of the Himalayas with the difficulties of crossing the high-mountain pass of Tashi Lapcha (5755m). Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is an amazing mixture of the quiet and quaint paths of the remote Rolwaling region with the bustling trails of the Khumbu region. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek involves steep climbing, lots of patience, and rock climbing, thus, is a thrilling and adventurous journey in the Himalayas.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and Trip BriefingB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Gonggar Khola (1,440m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Gonggar Khola to Simigaon (2,000m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Simigaon to Dongkang (3,010m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dongkang to Beding (3,693m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Beding to Na Gaon (4,200m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Na (Rest Day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Na to Chugima (4,920m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Chugima to Jaboo GlacierB/L/DTent
Trek from Jaboo Glacier to Tashi Phuk (5,110m) crossing Tashi Lapcha (5,755m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Tashi Phuk to Thengbo (4,230m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thengba to Thame (3,800m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar (3,750m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m)B/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3 Star Category) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park Permit, Gaurisankar conservation area entry permit, Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipal Entry Permit, and fees.
- RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT : Special Permit for trekking in Rolwaling Area.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Rolwaling Region Trekking Map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Gongor Khola by tourist Jeep. Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Returning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carried by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staff.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- PORTER : Porters per member from Gongor Khola to Lukla (via Tashi Lapcha Pass).
- GUIDE : Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights' accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility is not included.
- EXTRA PORTER : $35 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for Guides, Porters & staffs.
- EXTRAS : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.