Pisang Peak (Jong Ri) is located in the northern part of Nepal in the Manang district. It lies in between Annapurna I and Manaslu. Pisang Peak (6091m) is the most popular climbing Peak among the trekking peaks in the Annapurna region as it is famous for its easy climbing peak. Pisang Peak rises from yak pastures above the village of Pisang on a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. n 1955, a German expedition was made the first ascent of Pisang peak, and it has been going very popular nowadays.
Considered an easy climbing peak, Pisang peak provides its climbers a with interesting journey passing along varied ecosystems, diverse cultures, and amazing landscapes. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones in the Himalayan region, a reasonably high level of physical fitness and health is still strongly recommended.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Nga Di via Besishahar (760m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Nga Di to Syange (1,100m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Syange to Tal (1,700m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Tal to Timang (2,270m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Timang to Lower Pisang (3,150m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Pisang to Pisang Base Camp (4,380m):B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at the Base Camp (Rest day)B/L/DTent
Hike from Pisang Basecamp to High Camp (5,350m):B/L/DTent
Climbing [High Camp - Summit (6,091m) and descend to Basecamp]B/L/DTent
Trek from Pisang Basecamp to Chame (2,670m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Chame to Besishahar (760m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathmandu & transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu on a bed & breakfast Basis- Sharing Twin Bed Room.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association to climb PISANG Peak, TIMS Card, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Drive from Kathmandu – to Nga Di. While returning Drive from Chame to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Nga di (Drive) and Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Chame (by porters / Mule) and Chame to Kathmandu (Drive).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 30 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carried by porter or Mule.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and at the basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staff.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- PORTER : Porters Per Member up to Base camp from Nga di & Porters return from Base camp to Chame.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers if required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears *if required.
- LIGHT : Lights at necessary tents. *if required.
- CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE IF NEEDED : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for a member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for all members, climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie–Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PEMIT : Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- GUIDE : Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Pisang Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing Pisang Peak successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility is not included.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Tips for Basecamp staff.
- EXTRA PORTER : $25 USD per day for each extra porter (in demand of extra porter).
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.