|Country:||Netherlands||Peak Name:||Pachhermo Peak|
|Duration:||18 Days||Route:||Normal Route|
First climbed in 1955, Pharchamo Peak is an attractive snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha. It has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and seracs rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west. Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pharchamo, though this route was closed for most of the 1980s due to potential dangers to porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. The only other alternative route is from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazar and Thame.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is a striking journey that sums up the beauty of both the Rolwaling valley and the Khumbu region of Nepal. This thrilling and inspiring trek leads you to a faraway location and lets you acknowledge the lovely views of the Himalayas with the difficulties of crossing the high-mountain pass of Tashi Lapcha (5755m). Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is an amazing mixture of the quiet and quaint paths of the remote Rolwaling region with the bustling trails of the Khumbu region. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek involves steep climbing, lots of patience, and rock climbing, thus, is a thrilling and adventurous journey in the Himalayas.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and Trip BriefingB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Gonggar Khola (1,440m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Gonggar Khola to Simigaon (2,000m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Simigaon to Dongkang (3,010m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dongkang to Beding (3,693m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Beding to Na Gaon (4,200m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Na (Rest Day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Na to Chugima (4,920m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Chugima to Jaboo GlacierB/L/DTent
Trek from Jaboo Glacier to Tashi Phuk crossing Tashi Lapcha (5,755m): Pachermo BC.B/L/DTent
Climbing Period [Base Camp – Pachermo Peak Summit (6,187m) - Base CampB/L/DTent
Trek from Pachermo Base Camp to Thengbo (4,230m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thengba to Thame (3,800m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar (3,750m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m)B/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3 Star Category) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association to climb Island Peak, Sagarmatha National Park Permit, Gaurisankar conservation area entry permit, Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipal Entry Permit, and fees.
- RESTRICTED AREA PERMIT : Special Permit for trekking in Rolwaling Area.
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage Deposit fees.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Gongor Khola by tourist Jeep. Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Returning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staff from Kathmandu to Gonggor Khola (by Jeep) and Pachermo Base camp (by Porters).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carrying by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staff.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- PORTER : Porters per member from Gongor Khola to Lukla (via Tashi Lapcha Pass).
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porters' daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gear.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at tents.
- CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, And Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for a member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for a member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period. *(If High Camp is required).
- SATELLITE PHONE : Satellite Phone for emergency communication carried by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- GUIDE : Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Pachermo Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing the Pachermo Peak successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights' accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility is not included.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for Basecamp staff.
- EXTRAS : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.