7,455m / 24,457ft
5 - 7 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Mt. Gangapurna stands high at 7,455 meters, perched on the high Manang valley above the windswept Manang valley and towards the extreme North of Annapurna mountain range, one of the least climbed mountains of Annapurna Himalayan range at Gandaki Zone its location at 28 36 18 Latitude & 83 57 00 Longitude. Gangapurna Peak climbs with some technical difficulties in a few sections of the climbing route to the summit top, much care, and precaution should be taken especially in snow conditions and new crevices.
Gangapurna Expedition is one of the most famous and beautiful and excellent mountains in Nepal. Mount Gangapurna Expedition (7,454m) is located in the Annapurna region between Annapurna III and Tilicho peak. Mt. Gangapurna was first climbed in 1965 by a German expedition led by Günther Hauser, via the East Ridge. Mount Gangapurna expedition offers superb Himalayan views of Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Annapurna I 8091m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Tilicho peak 7134m, Pisang peak 6091m, Chulu west peak 6419m, Chulu east peak, Thorung peak, etc, beautiful landscape, lush valleys, mixed culture. Since the Mt. Gangapurna expedition has been open numerous mountaineers summited this peak.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Rest in Kathmandu: Expedition Briefing and PreparationB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Besishahar (823m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Besishashar to Chame (2,670m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,100m)B/L/DLodge
Treks from Pisang to Manang (3,540m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization in Manang (Rest Day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Manang to Gangapurna Base Camp (4,600m)B/L/DTent
Climbing Period [Basecamp - Gangapurna Summit (7455m) - Basecamp]B/L/DTent
Trek from Gangapurna Basecamp to Manang (3,540m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Manang to Thorong Phedi (4,420m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thorung phedi to Muktinath (3,802m) via Thorung La (5416m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m) via Kagbeni (2,895 m)B/L/DLodge
Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (950m) and Transfer to the HotelB/L/DHotel
Drive or fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu CityB/DHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3 stars) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 1-night hotel in Pokhara (3 stars) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Custom Department, clearance cost is subject to a charge. *before the expedition.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Ganagapurna, TIMS Card, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- LIAISON OFFICER : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, and accommodation.
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage Deposit fees.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Drive from Kathmandu – to Chame, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFF TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Chame (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Jomsom (by porters / Mule) and Jomsom to Kathmandu (Drive).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staff.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- PORTERS : Porters (1 member: 1 Porter) up to Base camp from Chame & Porters return from Base camp to Pokhara.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porters’ daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gear.
- HEATER : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camps.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, And Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for a member, High food for a member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew at (C1) (C2) and (C3). Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PERMIT : Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Mt. Gangapurna climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Gangapurna successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA : Extra night’s accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, and any Alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility is not included.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for Basecamp staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.