7,455m / 24,457ft
5 - 7 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Mt. Annapurna III
Annapurna III is a mountain in the Annapurna mountain range, and at 7,555 meters (24,787 ft) tall, it is the 42nd highest mountain that is not a subsidiary peak of another mountain.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Rest in Kathmandu: Expedition Briefing and PreparationB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Besishahar (823m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Besishashar to Chame (2,670m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,100m)B/L/DLodge
Treks from Pisang to Manang (3,540m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization in Manang (rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Manang to Gangapurna Base Camp (4,600m)B/L/DTent
Climbing Period [Basecamp – Annapurna III - Basecamp]B/L/DTent
Trek from Gangapurna Basecamp to Manang (3,540m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Manang to Thorong Phedi (4,420m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thorung phedi to Muktinath (3,802m) via Thorung La (5416m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m) via Kagbeni (2,895 m)B/L/DLodge
Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (950m) and Transfer to the HotelB/L/DHotel
Drive or fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu CityB/DHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3 stars) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 1-night hotel in Kathmandu (3 stars) on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room (Sharing).
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Custom Department, clearance cost is subject to a charge. *before the expedition.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Annapurna III, TIMS Card, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- LIAISON OFFICER : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, and
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage Deposit fees.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Drive from Kathmandu – to Chame, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFF TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Chame (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Jomsom (by porters / Mule) and Jomsom to Kathmandu (Drive).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staff.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- PORTER : Porters (1 member: 1 Porter) up to Base camp from Chame & Porter’s return from Base camp to Pokhara.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porters’ daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gear.
- HEATER : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camps.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, And Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for a member, High food for a member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew at (C1) (C2) and (C3). Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PERMIT : Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Mt. Gangapurna climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Gangapurna successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA : Extra night’s accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, and any Alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility is not included.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for Basecamp staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.