5,160m / 16,929ft
4 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge
2 - 15 PAX
Mt. Manaslu, The eighth highest peak in the world which is elevated at the height of 8,163m (26,781 ft) above the sea level is located in the ridges of Mansiri Himal in the Gorkha District of Nepal. Regarded as the “mountain of the spirit”, Mt. Manaslu is identified as Mt. Kutung in Tibet. Manaslu Base Camp trek is a fascinating route, which includes visiting the three peaks of Manaslu, known as "Japanese Peak". Manaslu Base Camp trekking is one of the Challenging treks in the Manaslu Region. Mt. Manaslu 8163m is best known Himal for trekking, hiking, difficulty walking, and expedition which is also considered an Adventurous Sport. It is a well-known and well-loved but rarely visited trekking area. Manaslu Base Camp trekking can be started from two-three places, but simply the Manaslu trekking starts and ends from Sotikhola Bazar to Budhi Gandaki passing through huge extremely steep valleys to the contrasting world of Sama, up to the Manaslu Base Camp 4800m and descending to same way back to sama and can be made the circuit to Marsyangdi Khola after crossing another challenging Larke La 5160 m Pass. So Manaslu trekking area is taken as a Classical trek as well as Adventurous Treks too. Manaslu – which means the “mountain of the soul”, is one of the imminent geographical charismas dominating the historical kingdom of Gorkha. A conical-shaped snow-capped mountain of height 8,163m above sea level is the major attraction of this trekking package. Locally Manaslu is known as Pungen Ri whose embodiment is worshiped in a Gompa couple of hundred meters above the village of Sama Goan.
Mt. Manaslu Base Camp treks offer rich culture, adventure, scenic beauty, and rudimental rural civilization that represents ancient Tibetan lifestyle. Due to the newly opened route, this trek encircling the entire Manaslu massif offers a chance to comprehensively explore the full range of Nepal’s natural and cultural diversity.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Rest in Kathmandu, and PreparationB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (760m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Besisahar to Dharapani (1,860)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dharapani to Tilije (2,300m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Tilije to Bhimthang (3,720m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Bhimthang (rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Bhimthan to Samdo (3,872m) via Larke Pass (5,160m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Samdo to Sama Gaun (3,450m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization in Sama Gaun (3,450m) – Rest DayB/L/DLodge
Trek from Sama Gaon to Manaslu Basecamp (5160m) and back to Sama Gaon (3,450m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Sama Gaon to Namrung (2,670m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Namrung to Philim (1,606m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Philim to Machha Khola (883m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Machha Khola to Arughat (606m)B/L/DLodge
Drive from Arughat to Kathmandu & transfer to the HotelB/L/DHotel
Leisure Day in KathmanduBreakfastHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights sharing a twin bedroom at the hotel (3 Star category) in Kathmandu on a bed & breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Trekking Permit including MCAP and special permit, TIMS Card & conservation entry fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Manaslu Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Land Transportation: Kathmandu – Beshi Shahar and while returning Arughat - Kathmandu (by reserved Jeep/bus, as per itinerary)
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carried by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing basis in tea house/camp during the trek.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All necessary camping equipment during the trek if required.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- GUIDE : Government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- PORTER : Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 60 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 120).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.) *mandatory
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears, etc.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- EXTRA PORTER : $35 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Tips for Guide, porters, and staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.