|Country:||Nepal||Peak Name:||Lobuche Peak|
|Duration:||16 Days||Route:||Normal Route|
|Weather Reports:||Report||Range:||Khumbu Himal|
The Lobuche peak consists of two different summits, East and West with heights of 6,119 m and 6,145 m respectively. A continuous ridge connects them but there is still a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The East Peak is recognized as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak. Lobuche being an attractive mountain offers various existing routes and also a potential for new ones. The dark triangle of its rocky East face rises over the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to a spectacular skyline, forming the south ridge.
Everest Base Camp (EBC) Trek is an adventure of a lifetime; it’s more than just a trek, it is the journey above the clouds. The EBC lies in the core of Khumbu Valley. Khumbu Valley itself is a great tourist destination for tourists around the globe. EBC is the stunning terminus for those who wish to see the spectacular view of the entire Mount Everest just so near to them. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world with an elevation of 8,848m.
Arrival in Kathmandu(1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu – to Lukla, and trek to Phakding (2,800m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar: (Rest Day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Dibuche (3,870m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dibuche to Dingboche (4,243m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,940m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Basecamp and back to Gorakhsherp (5,170m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Gorakhsherp to Kalapatthar 5,545m (Sunrise view) and back to LobucheB/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)B/L/DTent
High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the LobucheB/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Namche BazaarB/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to LuklaB/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final DepartureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights hotel (3 Star Category) in Kathmandu on a bed & breakfast Basis- Sharing Twin Bed Room.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Lobuche Peak climbing Permit from NMA, Sagarmatha National Park entry permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry fee.
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage Deposit fees.
- INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Everest Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – to Lukla and while returning Lukla – to Kathmandu, with a Guide as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFF TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 25 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- PORTER : Porters (1 trekker: 1 porter) during the trek.
- CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for members, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for a member, Sherpa, and climbing crews. Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at all tents. * if required.
- GUIDE : Local government-licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- VALLEYSIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Lobuche Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing the Lobuche Peak successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is $60 USD per person for 30 days and to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve soft drinks for members in base camp).
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek.
- EXTRA PORTER : $25 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Tips for Basecamp and other staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.
|Start Date||End Date||Group Size||Status||Action|
|2022-10-01||2022-10-16 (15 DAYS)||15 PAX||Open||Inquire Now Book Now|
|2022-10-07||2022-10-22 (15 DAYS)||15 PAX||Open||Inquire Now Book Now|
|2022-10-14||2022-10-29 (15 DAYS)||15 PAX||Open||Inquire Now Book Now|
|2022-11-01||2022-11-16 (15 DAYS)||15 PAX||Open||Inquire Now Book Now|
|2022-11-07||2022-11-22 (15 DAYS)||15 PAX||Open||Inquire Now Book Now|
|2022-11-14||2022-11-29 (15 DAYS)||15 PAX||Open||Inquire Now Book Now|