The Langtang Valley is just a short drive north of Kathmandu and so provides an opportunity for very short duration treks to still reach high into the heart of the Himalayas Mountain peaks that run along the border between Nepal and Tibet. The valley itself is a classic “glaciated valley” from the era of the last ice age. This makes trekking along the valley floor very easy. The northeastern, or upper end, of the main valley, tapers to small active glaciers grinding their way down the high mountain slopes and tributary valleys. This makes the Langtang Valley such a compact, diverse and interesting place to trek. In just a few days traverse the lower Himalayan foothills and reach active glaciers in the high Himalayas. There are so many opportunities for side treks, circuit treks, high mountain pass traverses, and peak climbing all within the beautiful Langtang Valley. This trek pursues one of these opportunities and reaches the spectacular high point of Tsergo Ri (5,150m).
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Langtang to Kyangjing Gompa (3,750m)B/L/DLodge
Explore around Kyanjin Gompa and climb to Tsergo Ri and back to Kyanjin Gompa.B/L/DLodge
Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel.B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lama hotel to SyaphrubesiB/L/DLodge
Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sight Seeing Around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights sharing twin bedroom a Kathmandu on the bed a & Breakfast Basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu Thakali restaurant with Office Staff. (Detail briefing will be at Restaurant)
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Langtang National Park permit, TIMS CARD & conservation entry fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : LANGTANG Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and back to Kathmandu by private Jeep.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 20 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee)
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- GUIDE : 1 Experienced English-speaking trekking guide with all his daily wages, personal insurance, and Accommodation during the trek.
- PORTER : Porters as required during the trek (member Luggage 15 kgs per person)
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing. (Guide + Porter)
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Bouddhanath] by city licensed holder guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : First Aid Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu, all meals B/L/D are included during the trek.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears, etc.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- TIPS : Tips for Guide, porters, and staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.