5 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Lobuche + Island Peak
This is a combined trip that includes EBC Trek, Lobuche Peak Climbing, and Island Peak Climbing. This trip offers an adventure of a lifetime; where you can trek up to Everest Base Camp and climb double 6000m peaks which are technically easier. A perfect adventure for beginners who are willing to make their mark in climbing.
The EBC lies in the core of Khumbu Valley. Khumbu Valley itself is a great tourist destination for tourists around the globe. EBC is the stunning terminus for those who wish to see the spectacular view of the entire Mount Everest just so near to them. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world with an elevation of 8,848.86m.
The Lobuche peak consists of two different summits, East and West with heights of 6,119 m and 6,145 m respectively. A continuous ridge connects them but there is still a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The East Peak is recognized as a trekking peak, whereas the West is known as an Expedition Peak. Lobuche being an attractive mountain offers various existing routes and also a potential for new ones. The dark triangle of its rocky East face rises over the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to a spectacular skyline, forming the south ridge.
Imja Tse peak or also popularly known as Island Peak stands tall with a modest height of 6,189m. English Mountaineer Eric Shipton named it an Island Peak in 1953. He thought it resembles an island in a sea of ice seeing it from Dingboche. In 1983, Island Peak again got its new name, Imja Tse. Island peak climbing is done along with the Everest Base Camp Trek. With very few technical aspects, it offers itself even to beginner climbers with competitive endurance. Hence, it is one of the most popular choices among the 6000m. Island Peak welcomes hundreds of climbers groups each year luring them to their peak.
The trip begins after landing at Lukla airport. Spending a couple of nights in Namche Bazaar the climbers acquaint themselves gradually before actually climbing the Island Peak. It takes four to five days to reach the Base camp of Island Peak. Here in the base camp climbers have to familiarize themself with the climatic condition before actually pushing themselves to the summit. The ascent to the top starts along a ridge where climbers uses a foot traction device popularly known as crampons along with a rope to elevate upwards. The way across the glacier is easy with occasional fractures in them. After reaching the top, an exquisite view of Lhotse Shar, Makalu, Baruntse, and Ama Dablam is seen. This peak was first ascended by Tenzing Norgay who was a part of the British Team preparing for the Everest Triumph. After reaching the summit, you descend via the main Everest Trail to Lukla Airport.
" We await to serve you our service and share our experience with you "
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)N/AHotel
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla, and trek to Phakding (2,800m)B/DLodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3,440m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazar: (rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazar to Dibuche (3,870m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dibuche to Dingboche (4,243m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,940m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Basecamp and back to Gorakhsherp (5,170m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Gorakhsherp to Kalapatthar 5,545m (Sunrise view) and back to LobucheB/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Lobuche High Camp (5,400m)B/L/DTent
High Camp to Lobuche Peak Summit (6,119m) and Back to the LobucheB/L/DLodge
Trek from Lobuche to Chhukung (4,730m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chhukung to High Camp (5,550m)B/L/DTent
High Camp to Island Peak Summit (6,189m) and back to ChhukungB/L/DLodge
Contingency Day (Due to bad weather)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chhukung to TengbocheB/L/DLodge
Trek from Tengboche e to Namche BazaarB/L/DLodge
Trek from Namche Bazaar to LuklaB/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the HotelBHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBHotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final DepartureBreakfast
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop), by private vehicle.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (4-star category) - single room on bed and breakfast plan.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Customs, clearance cost is subject to a charge.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and a permit fee of Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) to climb Lobuche and Island Peak, Sagarmatha National Park, and Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry permit and fee.
- GARBAGE MANAGEMENT : Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- DUFFLE BAG : One Seven Summit Treks’ Duffle Bag.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : - (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- EXPEDITION STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : All necessary expedition equipment transportation for all Members and Staff from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 25 Kg per member as personal baggage during the trek to be carried by porters.
- FOOD AND LODGING : 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek. Hygienic and fresh green vegetables, and fresh meat, will be served during the trip.
- DRINKING : Per day 2 Liters of boiled water per member to carry on the thermos.
- PORTER : Porters per member up to the Base camp and from the Basecamp (both ways).
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : 1 veteran and government-licensed climbing Sherpa per member (1 Member: 1 Sherpa), during the entire climb from Basecamp to the summit and back.
- ASSISTANCE : Climbing Sherpa to assist in carrying your gear to the high camps.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa’s Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- STAFF SALARY AND ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with an appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE (INFRASTRUCTURE AND LOGISTICS) : High Altitude Tent, Lights, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot, High food for a member, Sherpa, and other crews. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- HIGH ALTITUDE TENT : Members will share tents in high camps (2 members: 1 tent).
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- GUIDE : Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staff.
- CERTIFICATE : Lobuche and Island Peak climbing certificate issued by NMA (after climbing both peaks successfully).
- AIR FARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL ENTRY VISA FEE : Nepalese Visa fee is $50 USD for 30 Days.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHT IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition, domestic flight cancellation (due to any other reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE POLICY : Insurance covering both medical and high-altitude evacuation costs (for the trip cancellation, interruption, high altitude rescue & air evacuation, medical treatment, repatriation, etc.) *Mandatory
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will have soft drinks for members at base camp).
- PERSONAL CLIMBING EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items, Bags, Personal Medical Kit, and all kinds of Personal Trekking / Climbing Gear.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek and the expedition.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa - Minimum 500 USD. (for both peaks)
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for high camp and other staff – Minimum 200 USD.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary and other items not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.