|Duration:||16 Days||Route:||via Beni|
The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is an extreme trek where trekker needs good physical fitness and a classic adventure for those with previous high-altitude trekking experience. It includes a taste of all of the trekking environments that Nepal has to offer.
The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek circles around Dhaulagiri (8167m), the 7th highest peak in the world. It was first climbed by Kurt Diemberger, Ernest Forrer, Peter Diener, Albin Schelbert, and Nawang Dorje & Nima Dorje on 13th May 1960. After six days of the trek from Takam, you will reach the base camp of Dhaulagiri. The magnificent view of Annapurna and Nilgiri awaits you while crossing the French col and Dhampus pass. The Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek has all the features of a classic Nepal trek because in one trip it combines everything from wild landscapes as remote and beautiful as one can visit amongst the high glaciers of Nepal.
Arrive in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu to PokharaBreakfastHotel
Drive from Pokhara to Takam (1,500m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Takam to Muri (1,850m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Muri to Bagar (2,080m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Bagar to Dovan (2,520m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp (3,660m)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at Italian Base Camp (Rest day)B/L/DTent
Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Base Camp to Hidden Valley (5,050m) via French Col (5,360m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Hidden Valley to Yak Kharka (3,680m) via Dhampus Pass (5,240m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Yak Kharka to Jomsom (2,720m) Or MarphaB/L/DLodge
Fly / Drive to Pokhara and transfer to the HotelB/L/DLodge
Fly from Pokhara to KathmanduB/LHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departure.Breakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights sharing twin bedroom at the hotel (4-star category) in Kathmandu – Sharing twin Bedroom on BB Plan.
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 2 nights sharing a twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Pokhara on a bed & breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS Card & conservation entry fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) While returning: from Pokhara – to Kathmandu, as per itinerary. Land Transportation: Drive by private/tourist vehicle: Pokhara to Beni and while returning Marpha to Pokhara.
- 9. MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carried by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- GUIDE : Local government-licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- PORTER : Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [ Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears, etc.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- EXTRA PORTER : $20 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Tips for Guide, porters, and staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.