6,012m / 19,724ft
4 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Dhampus Peak, also known as the Thapa peak locally is situated in the Dhaulagiri massif. The peak is relatively easy to climb and does not need any specialized climbing skills. This peak can be a great opportunity for beginners who are willing to climb higher mountains. The famous Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain range can be seen from the summit of Dhampus peak along with Tukuche Peak, Tilicho Peak, Hiunchuli, and Dhaulagiri.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Rest in Kathmandu and Briefing and PreparationB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara (960m)B/L/DHotel
Drive from Pokhara to TakamB/L/DTent
Trek from Takam to Bagar (2,080m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Bagar to Dovan (2,520m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp (3,660m)B/L/DTent
Acclimatization at Italian Base Camp (Rest Day)B/L/DTent
Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m)B/L/DTent
Rest in Dhaulagiri BasecampB/L/DTent
Dhaulagiri Basecamp to Thapa Peak Basecamp (5,150m) via Thapa PassB/L/DTent
Climbing Day [Basecamp – Thapa Peak Summit (6,012m) – Basecamp]B/L/DTent
Reserve Climbing DayB/L/DTent
Trek from Thapa Peak Basecamp to MarphaB/L/DLodge
Drive from Marpha to Pokhara & transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Rest day and Sightseeing in Pokhara CityBreakfastHotel
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Sightseeing in KathmanduBreakfastHotel
Transfer to the International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room at Yak and Yeti Hotel.
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 3 nights Hotel in Pokhara City on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Thapa Peak, TIMS permit, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- STAFF INSURANCE : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation (Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – to Pokhara and drive from Pokhara to Takam. While returning: Drive from Takam to Pokhara and from Pokhara Fly to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Takam (Drive) and Base camp (by Porters/donkey) – While returning: Base camp to Marpha (by porters/donkey) and Marpha to Kathmandu (Drive).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 30 Kg of personal baggage per member during the trek carried by porter or Donkey.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- PORTER : Porters up to Base camp from Takam & Porters on returning from Base camp to Marpha.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter's daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gear.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING SHERPA : Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE IF NEEDED : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for a member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for a member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PERMIT : Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- SIGHTSEEING IN POKHARA : Pagoda Stupa Visit, Lakeside visit and boating, Davis falls.
- SIGHTSEEING IN KATHMANDU : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Thapa Peak climbing certificate (after climbing the Thapa Peak successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL ENTRY VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is $60 USD per person for 30 days and to be applied for 60 days $120 USD.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve soft drinks for members in base camp).
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek.
- EXTRA PORTER : $25 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- TIPS : Tips for Basecamp and other staff.
- EXTRAS : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.