7,129m / 23,389ft
4 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge + Tent
2 - 10 PAX
Mt. Baruntse & Mera Peak
Standard - Normal
Baruntse is one of the most beautiful peaks in Nepal, it is a considerable and symmetrical snow peak, and has four ridges and four summits. It is bounded on the east by the Barun Glacier flowing north-south from Cho, to the northwest by the Imja Tse glacier and the Hunku glacier forms the southeast boundary. Our expedition guides and climbing Sherpas are well experienced and have got a lot of practical experience. They have been in this field for the last two decades. So, they could give all necessary guidance to take all precautions and expected dangers and how to tackle them. This enhances our expeditors to have full confidence and courage.
The Southeast Ridge of Baruntse is a bit difficult because of being a straightforward and hard way to climb. In the Expedition of Mt. Baruntse, there are hard sections of 50 Degree elevation with a prominent ice cliff for climbing and facing the risk of avalanche. The climbers have succeeded in the mountain mostly in the spring season because of being the best season for the climber for safety. However, some climbers have reached the top of this mountain in the autumn season too.
Mera Peak elevates 6,476m above sea level in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, south of Mount Everest. Categorized as the trekking peak, it is one of the most popular in its category. Mera Peak is the highest trekking peak in Nepal. The summit offers some exquisite views of 8000m peaks namely, Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Cho Oyo, Kanchenjunga, and several other peaks. Spring and autumn seasons are the best time to trek this mountain.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelBreakfastHotel
Rest in Kathmandu, Expedition briefing and PrepareB/DHotel
Fly from Kathmandu – to Lukla and trek to Chutanga (3,060m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (3,900m) Via Zatrawa La Pass (4,610m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4,095m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Kothe to Thangnak (4,350m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Thangnak to Khare (5,054m)B/L/DLodge
Acclimatization at Khare (Rest day)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Khare to High Camp (5,790m)B/L/DTent
High Camp to Mera Peak Summit (6,476m) and Back to KhareB/L/DLodge
Contingency Day (Reserve day due to bad weather)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Khare to KhamedingmaB/L/DTent
Trek from Khamedingma to Seto Pokhari (5,035m)B/L/DTent
Trek from Seto Pokhari to Baruntse Basecamp (5,400m)B/L/DTent
Climbing Period [Basecamp - Baruntse Summit (7,129m) - Basecamp]B/L/DTent
Trek from Baruntse Basecamp to KhamedingmaB/L/DTent
Trek from Khamedingma to ThangnakB/L/DLodge
Trek from Thagnak to ChatrabuB/L/DLodge
Trek from Chatrabu to LuklaB/L/DLodge
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Valley & transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu CityBreakfastHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 4 nights hotel (4-star category) in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Plan- Sharing Twin Bed Room.
- WELCOME DINNER : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- CARGO CLEARANCE : Assistance for cargo clearance in Nepal’s Custom, clearance cost is subject to a charge.
- PERMIT : Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Baruntse Peak, Permit of Mera Peak, Sagarmatha - National park entry permit and fee.
- LIAISON OFFICER : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, and accommodation.
- GARBAGE DEPOSIT : Garbage Deposit fees.
- STAFF INSURANCE : : Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and climbing.
- MAP : Trekking and climbing map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – to Lukla and while returning Lukla – to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- CLIMBING STUFFS TRANSPORTATION : All necessary equipment transportation for all Members and Staff from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 60 Kg personal baggage per member during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- FOODS & LODGING : 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and the Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs. Kailas or Yak Mountain tents will be set up while camping on a sharing basis.
- PORTER : Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- CAMPING EQUIPMENT : All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- BASE CAMP STAFF : Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- BASE CAMP TENT : Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMENT : All camping equipment such as a dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet and Shower Tent, & all necessary cooking gear.
- HEATER : Heater at base camp in each Dining and other necessary camps.
- SOLAR/GENERATOR/LIGHT : 1 Solar panel or Generator for charging electronic devices, batteries, and light at base camp for use.
- LIGHT : Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- CLIMBING SHERPA : 1 Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Sherpa per member. (1 Member: 1 Sherpa).
- CLIMBING SHERPA SALARY & ALLOWANCE : Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
- OXYGEN BOTTLE (O2) : Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- OXYGEN MASK & REGULATOR : 1 Set of Summit Oxygen masks and regulators will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE : All high camp services in Lobuche peak, High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for a member, High food for a member, Sherpa, all climbing staff in (C1) (C2) and (C3). Group climbing gears, and fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- ROPE FIXING : Veteran Team of Sherpa will fix the rope and the route. (No extra cost for members).
- SATELLITE PHONE : Satellite Phone for emergency communication carried by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- WALKIE-TALKIE : Walkie–Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- WALKIE-TALKIE PERMIT : Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
- WEATHER FORECAST : Weather forecast report during the entire expedition.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- SUMMIT CERTIFICATE : Baruntse and Mera Peak climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA and NMA (after climbing Baruntse and Mera successfully).
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepalese visa fee150 USD for 90 days.
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs).
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Not included during the trek.
- SUMMIT BONUS : Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 1400 USD.
- TIPS : Calculate some tips for Basecamp staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.
Start Date- 2022-09-28
|Booking Open||Group Size 10 PAX||Inquire Now Book Now|
Start Date- 2022-10-01
|Booking Open||Group Size 10 PAX||Inquire Now Book Now|