4130m / 13,545ft
5 - 6 Hours
Hotel + Lodge
2 - 15 PAX
Arrival in Kathmandu (1400m) & Transfer to the HotelB/DHotel
Fly / Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (823m): Fly 30 minutes, / Drive 5-6 hoursB/LHotel
Drive from pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1,940m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2,170m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3,230m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to BambooB/L/DLodge
Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,760m)B/L/DLodge
Trek from Jhinu to Naya Pul and drive to PokharaB/LHotel
Fly / Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to the HotelB/LHotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu ValleyBreakfastHotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departureBreakfast
- AIRPORT PICK-UP & DROP : Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU : 3 nights sharing twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Kathmandu – Sharing twin Bedroom on BB Plan.
- ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA : 2 nights sharing a twin bedroom at the hotel (3-star category) in Pokhara on a bed & breakfast basis.
- WELCOME DINNER : : One Welcome Dinner in a tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staff.
- PERMITS : All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS Card & conservation entry fee.
- INSURANCE : Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek.
- MAP : Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- MEMBER TRANSPORTATION : Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara – to Kathmandu, as per itinerary. Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles). Drive-by private/tourist vehicle: Pokhara - Nayapul – Pokhara.
- MEMBER LUGGAGE : Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- FOODS & LODGING : Food 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- DRINKS : 2 liters of boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- GUIDE : Local government-licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight-seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- PORTER : Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- STAFF SALARY & ALLOWANCE : All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, food & clothing.
- VALLEY SIGHTSEEING : Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley [ Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by a professional guide.
- MEDICAL KIT : Comprehensive Medical kit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE : International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- NEPAL VISA FEES : Nepali Visa fee is US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- LUNCH & DINNER : Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- EXTRA NIGHTS IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA : Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- INSURANCE : Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- RESCUE EVACUATION : Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests, and Hospitalization costs.)
- PERSONAL EXPENSES : Telephone calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beer, and any alcoholic beverages.
- PERSONAL EQUIPMENT : Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears, etc.
- TOILETRIES : Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- FILMING : Special Filming, Camera, and Drone permit fee.
- INTERNET SERVICE : Internet facility during the trek is not included.
- EXTRA PORTER : $20 USD for an extra porter per day (If an extra porter is demanded).
- TIPS : Tips for Guide, porters, and staff.
- EXTRA : Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary. Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.