Ghanendra B. Shrestha is a working attorney at Seven Summit Treks. He has extensive experience in handling litigation and advising on matters relating to corporate law, labor law, international law, and tax law. His extensive business law experience includes drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements. He has advised several national and multi-national companies on financial and technical collaborations, domestic and international taxation as well as the issues of labor and employment. He also specializes in banking and financial laws, corporate litigation, mediation, and conciliation.
Shrestha is also an active participant in several national and international conferences and seminars on subjects like international relations, business law, foreign direct investment, tort laws, and tourism. He has also authored various articles on contemporary issues.
In addition to being a lawyer, Shrestha is renowned for his contribution to the tourism sector for more than 25 years and is the first established tourism lawyer in Nepal and the Chairperson of Tourism Lawyer’s Forum Nepal.
His other achievement includes his recognition as:
- Vice-president of LLM Forum 2062/63 of Nepal Law Campus
- Bureau Member of International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL) 2015-
- Treasurer of the Hotel Association of Nepal (HAN) from 2014-to 2016
- Board Member of Civil Bank 2014-2019
- Executive Board Member of Nepal Tourism Board 2015-2018
- Executive Secretariat Member of Nepal Peace and Solidarity Council
- Member of IFTTA.
- President of Tourism Lawyers Forum Nepal