All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,732m / 18,806ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Yala peak climbing is the practical climbing peak in the Langtang region, the north of Kathmandu. It is combined with wonderful Langtang Valley trekking. Yala Peak Climbing is a picturesque and superb trip. It provides the wonderful views of Himalayan ranges of the Manaslu range, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kang, Ganesh Himal range, Shishapangma and Gangchempo (6388m). Yala peak is situated closer to the Tibetan border following the ridge of high mountains.
The mountaineering trip to Yala Peak climbing goes through the Langtang National Park. It is prosperous with natural scenes, stunning landscapes, red blooming rhododendron along with Snow Leopard and Red Panda in the fauna. The views of Langtang Valley is regarded as the most beautiful views in the world. Before starting expedition sports, climbers prefer to go to Kyanjin Monastery (3900m), a popular Buddhists pilgrimage spot to adapt to the high climate. The hike around the surrounding geography into the high part of Langtang is fruitful to acclimatize at the high altitude. The camp lies at Yala Kharka (4600m) on the Yak grazing meadow. The Yala peak climbing guide informs all about the technical and challenging aspect of the climbing along with the use of climbing gears.
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m)
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,430m)
Trek from Langtang to Kyangjing Gompa (3,750m)
Acclimatization in Kyangjing Gumba (rest day)
Trek from Kyangjing Gumba to Yala Peak Basecamp (4,800m)
Climbing day [ Basecamp - Summit (5,732m) and return back to Kyangjing Gumba via basecamp
Trek from Kyangjing Gumba to Lama Hotel
Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Sight Seeing Around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Langtang National Park entrypermit, TIMS permit & its fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi. While returning Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (Drive) and to Base camp by porters – While returning: Base camp to Syabrubesi by porters and Syabrubesi to Kathmandu (Drive).
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- Food and Logding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Syabrubesi & Porters on return from Base camp to Syabrubesi.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment and cooking gears will be provided at the Basecamp.
- Light: Necessary light at the tents.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Comprehensive Medical kit for group.
- Certificate: Yala Peak Climbing Certificate.
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking/Climbing than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking/Climbing (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and Basecamp staffs.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.