All inclusive price130000.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||8848 M||Walking Per Day:|
|Best Season:||SPRING||Group Size:||MIN 1 and MAX 5|
We will take the Normal southern route to the summit. We will fly by helicopter from Kathamdnu to Namche Bazaar(3440 M) and after 2 days of rest and hike we wil fly from Namche to Dingboche ( 4940 M ) by helicopter and after 1 day of rest we will trek from Dingboche till to everst base camp in according to itinerary along with your UIAGM guide and private cook, who will cook food for you as according to your order where as for sleep we will do in Lodegs.We will move on to Camp I (6,065m) where we will see Khumbu glacier. From Khumbu Glacier, its around 450m on a gradual slope to Camp II (6,750m) and around 610m to Camp III (7,100m). Camp III is located at the head of Lhotse. From this point onwards, You will reach the Camp IV (7,910m) after just crossing 8000 m elevations.
Our Air Bus , Heli Everest will all the time be supporting our team with supplying fresh - fruits,vegetables,meats and and other food items all most every day, and its also always ready for your safty at your needs.
" We await to serve you our service and share our experience with you "
One of directors will Wel-come clients and transfer to hotel and drop to international airport while returning back to home country
Preparation and Shopping.
Preparation, Shopping,Getting permit. Evening - Member,Directors and UIAGM guide Dinner together and Expedition Plan briefing.
Flight by Helicopter from kathmandu to Namche, Member and UIAGM Guide.
Rest and Hike to Khumjung and overnigt in Namche at same hotel.
Flight by Helicopter from Namche to Dingboce over night in Bright Star Hotel.
Rest and Acclimatization in Dingboche overnight at same Hotel.
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche overnight in Hotel.
Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep and overnight in Yeti Resort Hotel.
Trek from Gorakshep to Everest base camp ( 5450 M ) 3 hours walk.
Day 12th Rest and Preparation for Climbing Day 13th Ice Fall Training in base camp Day 14th Ascent to Camp 1 ( 6100 M ) Day 15th Ascent to Camp 2 ( 6600 M ) Day 16th Rest day in camp 2 ( 6600 M ) Day 17th Acclimatize up to Camp 3 ( 7200 M ) and same day descend back to base camp. Day 18th Fly back to kathmandu by helicopter for rest in hotel Hyatt. Day 19th Rest in same hotel Day 20th Rest in same hotel Day 21th Rest in same hotel Day 22nd Fly to Namche by Helicopter Day 23rd Rest in Namche as acclimatization. Day 24th Fly from Namche to Everest Base camp by Helicopter Day 25th Rest and Practice fro Glacier and Ice. Day 26th Ascent to Camp 2 ( 6600 M ) Day 27th Ascent to Camp 3 ( 7200 M ) Day 28th Ascent to Camp 4 ( 7900 M ) Rest for few hours and then start Climbing For summit Day 29th Summit Before 12:00 Noon and Descend back to Camp 4. Day 30th Descend Back to Base camp and same day fly back to kathmandu by Helicopter. Additional Reserve Day - Day 31st Reserve day Day 32nd Reserve day Day 33th Reserve day Day 34th Reserve day Day 35th Reserve day
Packing up bag packs.
flight by Helicopter from Everest base camp to Kathmandu.
- AIRPORT PICK UP AND DROP – Both national and international airport.
- HOTEL IN KATHMANDU - 8 Nights in five star hotel under Full board Plan.
- PERMITS – Everest Climbing permit, National park fees, and Trekking permit.
- LESSION OFFICER – 1 Government Lession officer with full equipment, Daily salary, insurance.
- TRANSPORTATION – All the land transportation in Kathmandu.
- HELICOPTER FLIGHT – From Kathmandu to Namche, Namche to Dingboche and after Expedition From Everest BC to Kathmandu.
- TREKKING – From Dingboche to Everest Base camp with UIAGM guide and private cook who will be cooking food for member, Sleep in lodge and Member personal belongings will be carried by porters.
- BASE CAMP EQUIPMET – Private Kitchen tent, Private Dining Tent, Private Shower tent, Private toilet tent, Kitchen equipment and Member personal tent North face (Fivedometent)
- FOODS - Food During trek and during Expedition is of no limit.
- HOT WATER AND TEA/COFFEE – Hot water and tea during trek and during Expedition is of no limit.
- HIGH CAMP SERVICE – High tent, High food, Camp 2 Cook, Fixing rope fees.
- BASE CAMP STAFFS -1 Experienced Base camp cook, kitchen helper and 1 base camp manager.
- SPECIAL CARE BY DIRECTORS – Mingma Sherpa 1ST 8000 M summiteer of South Asia, Chhang dawa Sherpa world’s youngest 8000 M summiteer and Tashi Lakpa Sherpa Multiple Everest Summiteer and many more 8000 M Mountain Summiteer.
- REST IN NAMCHE - Helicopter Flight from Everest base camp to Namche and Namche to Everest base camp between climbing periods for rest in Namche ( 1 time ).
- REST IN KATHMANDU - Helicopter flight from Everest base camp to Kathmandu to Everest Base camp ( 1 time ).
- UIAGM GUIDE – 1 UIAGM guide will be with you from Kathmandu to Kathmandu all the time for your Guidance.
- WELL EXPERIENCED SHERPAS - 2 Climbing well experienced and strong Sherpa who has summited Everest will be with Member and UIAGM guide from base camp to base camp, they will be helping in carrying all the member belongings and necessary stuffs for high camps till to the top of Everest.
- UIAGM AND CLIMBING SHERPA FULL EQUIPMENT – Full Equipment, Daily Salary, Transportation, Lodging and Fooding.
- OXYGEN AND MASK REGULATOR FOR MEMBER - 12 Bottle of (4 Ltr) Oxygen to member and 1 set of tested brand new mask and regulator.
- OXYGEN AND MASK REGULATOR FOR STAFFS – 4 Bottle of Oxygen to each climbing Sherpa and to UIAGM guide and 1 set of Mask and regulator to each of them.
- UNLIMITED INTERNET SERVICE - THURIYA IP+ Unlimited Internet service in base camp.
- SATELITE PHONE TO CALL – Provision of Satellite Phone to call family, friends and Relatives 1 hour in a day.
- BAR AND BAKERY FACILITY - Free bar and Free Fresh bakery at base camp for Member privately.
- FRESH FOODS – Fresh fruits, Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Meat, and Foods will be drop by helicopter every week in base camp.
- INSURANCE – Member Medical and helicopter Rescue Insurance and All the staffs Insurance.
- 12 HOURS HELI SERVICE - incase of need we have our own Helicopter at first priority for your safety, all the day.
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT – Flight from your home country to Nepal and Nepal to your home country.
- MEMBER PERSONAL EQUIPMENT – Member Personal climbing equipment.
- SUMMIT BONUS AND TIPS – UIAGM Guide ( $ 2000 ) ,Climbing Sherpa ( $ 1500 ) per sherpa and Kitchen staff’s tips ( $ 800 ) .