All inclusive price0 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,920m / 22,703ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||NA||Group Size:||NA|
Tukuche Peak Climbing (6920m) is combined trip with Dhaulagiri trekking which is located west Nepal. Dhaulagiri range is also neighboring Himalayan series next to Annapurna massif and it is separated by Kali Gandaki River. The scenic trekking with Tukuche Peak Climbing trip allows and excellent high adventure challenging journey to the Himalayan heart land. Along trekking days you will get chance to cross some of the difficult passes -Thapa Pass, French Pass, Italian Base Camp and Dhaulagiri Base Camp. Dhaulagiri trekking are consider as one of the most remote trekking in Nepal due to its high alpine trail and challenging passes after the cross you will rich at mysterious hidden valley and will be crossing Thapa Pass. Further a day from Yak Kharka you will proceed for the further climbing to Tukuche Peak.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing & preparation
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara Airport & Drive to Beni (830m)
Trek from Beni to Tatopani (1,190m)
Trek from Tatopani to Ghasa (2,010m)
Trek from Ghasa to Tukuche Gaon (2,590m)
Trek from Tukuche to Marpha (2,670m)
Trek from Marpha to Yak Kharka (3,680m)
Acclimatisation at Yak Kharka (rest day)
Trek from Yak Kharka to Tukuche Basecamp (5,150m) : Camping
Day 11 - Day 18: Climbing Period [Basecamp - Summit (6,920m) - Basecamp]
Trek from Basecamp to Marpha (2,670m)
After the completion of the expedition from Marpha we will take a Jeep to Pokhara which takes 3 - 4 hours driving duration. In Pokhara we can relax, can visit lake for refreshment and enjoy the beautiful city.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
This day will be a free day in Kathmandu, but for the expedition leader there will be an expedition debriefing at Tourism Ministry Office.
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 1 nights Hotel in Pokhara City on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Tukuche Peak, TIMS permit, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation (Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – Pokhara and drive from Pokhara to Beni. While returning: Drive from Marpha to Pokhara and from Pokhara Fly to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Beni (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / donkey) – While returning: Base camp to Marpha (by porters / donkey) and Marpha to Kathmandu (Drive).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Donkey.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Beni & Porters on returning from Base camp to Marpha.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service in Needed: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara City: Pagoda Stupa Visit, Lakeside visit and boating, Davis falls.
- Certicifate: Tukuche Peak climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Tukuche Peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu & Pokhara : Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $300 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.