Tsum Valley Trek
Tsum Valley trek is a hidden treasure trekking destination in Nepal. This trekking region is culturally rich and extremely beautiful Himalayan scenery can be seen.
Tsum Valley trek is a hidden treasure trekking destination in Nepal. This trekking region is culturally rich and extremely beautiful Himalayan scenery can be seen. It is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage and untouched valley situated in northern Gorkha district of Nepal.
The trek ascends follow Budi Gandaki River. Tsum valley (part of the Inner Himalaya) opens from Chhokangparo, where hospitable local people (Tibetan group "Tsombo") welcome you with traditional Tibetan Chiya (butter tea) and local meal. The Tsum Valley is extremely rich in cultural assets. The valley is dotted with gompas (Buddhist monasteries), chortens and mani walls. The longest mani walls (over 250m) are at Dzong and Phurpe. The valley preserves steps of the great Buddhist Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa and story about Guru Padmasambhava circumbulation.The people here never slaughter animals, even as sacrifice to the gods.The Tsum Valley is surrounded by the Buddha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal to the North. The Tsum valley trekking lies in Manaslu region .The attractive views of Himalchuli (7893m.), Manaslu 8163m, Ganesh Himal, Ngadi Chuli (7879m.) or (peak 29),Sringi Himal and other mountains, beautiful varied landscape and different flora and fauna and wonderful. This part is also incomparable beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese culture offer a true adventure for visitors to Nepal. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture. Many trekkers would like to trek this part.
Tea house or Lodge has been build. You can do camping trek as well as tea house trek. If you do tea house trekking, there is simple accommodation and foods are Nepalese dishes.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat by bus
Day 04: Arughat to Labu Bensi
Day 05: Labu Bensi to Dovan
Day 06: Dovan to Philim
Day 07: Philim to Chumling
Day 08: Chumling to Chhokangparo
Day 09: Chhekamparo to Chhule-Nile
Day 10: Chhule-Nile to Mu Gompa .
Day 11: Mu Gompa to Rachen Gompa
Day 12: Rachen Gompa to Gumpa Lungdang
Day 13: Hike to Ganesh Himal Base Camp
Day 14: Gumpa Lungdang to Chumling
Day 15: Chumling to Philim
Day 16: Philim to Dovan
Day 17: Dovan to Soti Khola
Day 18: Soti Khola to Kathmandu
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure
01. Pick-up and drop-off service at Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
02. 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu.
03. Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
04. Kathmandu-Arughat and Soti Khola-Kathmandu by Bus.
05. Full board meal during trekking with Tea/ coffee (if it is camping trekking our cook prepare all meals).
06. Tented / lodge accommodation during the trek. (If it is camping trekking we provide two men share tents, dining tents and tables, kitchen gears, toilet tents etc.).
07. A local government license holder Trekking Guide during the trek., a cook, Kitchen boy, Spare, Sherpa required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
08. Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
09. Manaslu restricted trekking permit and Tsum valley restricted permit.
10. Manaslu Conservation area (MCAP) permit fee.
11. First Aids Kit.
12. All the government taxes and Official expense.
13. Local seasonal fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
14. Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
01. International airfare and visa fee
02. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
03. All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
04. Your trekking gears.
05. Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
06. Tips for the staffs.
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece