All inclusive price2600.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6012m / 19,724ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 5 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Autumn / Spring||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Thapa or Dhambus Peak is situated in the Dhaulagiri region the northern side of the wildest valley of Nepal (hidden valley) and along with Kaligandaki River flow its bottom. It is an interesting peak for climbers in the North-East of the big Dhaulagiri massif. It is an easy trekking peak to ascent for climbers. The overwhelming altitude differences between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges make Dhampus Peak a very exposed spot to observe the scenery from. Having Tukuche Peak (6920m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) spectacularly near you enjoy the feeling of being part of the extreme altitudes of the Himalayas. This peak provides you more than thirty mountains views like Dhaulagiri I (8163m), Sita Chuchura (6611m), Nilgiri (6940m), Tukche Peak (6920m), Tilicho peak (7134m), Thorong Peak (6484m), Yakawa Kan (6482m), Puth Hiunchuli (7246m), Mukut Himal (6639m), Tangu Peak (6197m), Hongde peak (6556m), Tsarste (6347m) and more snow capped mountains and as well as Dhaulagiri glacier and deepest gorge of the world.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Rest in Kathmandu: Trip Briefing and Preparation
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara Airport & transfer to the Hotel.
Drive from Pokhara to Takam : Camping
Trek from Takam to Bagar (2,080m) : Camping
Trek from Bagar to Dovan (2,520m) : Camping
Trek from Dovan to Italian Base Camp (3,660m) : Camping
Acclimatization at Italian Base Camp (rest day)
Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m) : Camping
Trek from Dhaulagiri Base Camp to Hidden Valley (5,080m) via French Pass (5,360m) : Camping
Trek from Hidden Valley to Thapa Peak Basecamp (5,150m) via Thapa Pass : Camping
Climbing Day [Basecamp – Thapa Peak Summit (6,012m) – Basecamp]
Trek from Basecamp to Marpha
Drive from Marpha to Pokhara & transfer to the Hotel
Rest day and Sightseeing in Pokhara City
Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Transfer to the International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 3 nights Hotel in Pokhara City on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Thapa Peak, TIMS permit, Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation (Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – Pokhara and drive from Pokhara to Takam. While returning: Drive from Takam to Pokhara and from Pokhara Fly to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Takam (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / donkey) – While returning: Base camp to Marpha (by porters / donkey) and Marpha to Kathmandu (Drive).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Donkey.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Takam & Porters on returning from Base camp to Marpha.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service in Needed: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara City: Pagoda Stupa Visit, Lakeside visit and boating, Davis falls.
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $300 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.