All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||7145m / 23422 ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Logde||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Located in Nepal's Khumbu region as well as occupied Tibet this pyramid shaped 23,495 ft.peak dominates the skyline behind Kala Pataar (19,000 ft). Anyone who has made the trip to Everest either as a climber or trekker will remember Pumori’s distinctive shape. Named by George Leigh Mallory, "Pumori" apparently means "Unmarried Daughter" in the Sherpa language. Used as a training peak for past Everest teams this peak now is offered as a guided climb by many different companies. There may be as many as 20 expeditions per climbing season.
Gerhard Lenser part of a German/Swiss expedition first recorded the summit in 1962.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparing
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Acclimatization at Lobuche (rest day)
Trek from Lobuche to Pumori Base camp (5,220m)
Day 11– Day 28: Climbing Peroid [Base Camp – Mt. Pumori summit (7,145m) – Base Camp]
Day 29: Trek from Base Camp to Pangboche (3,930m)
Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival and Depature: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Pumori, National park & TIMS permit, conservation entry fee.
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment ($2,500), salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and expedition.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Expedition Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo). Based on the condition expedition stuffs may transfer by land (KTM-Phaplu) or Heli (KTM-Lukla).
- Member Luggage: Up to 60 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters or Yaks.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/during the trek and Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Solar/Generator/Light: 1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, battery charge, for laptop and other electronic devices.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 veteran and Government Licensed per member.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (subjected to charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: Sets of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot for member, High food for member, Sherpa, all climbing and cooking crew. (C1) (C2) (C3). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Mt. Pumori climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Pumori successfully).
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service : Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $600 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.