All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,017m / 19,740ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Phari Lapcha climbing in Nepal; the adventurous mountain topography of Nepal boasts tremendous prospect for climbing and other thrilling stuffs. Among the 33 popularly listed trekking peaks of Nepal, Phari Lapcha is the one with genuine and tempting alpine setting that suits for an immaculate climbing experience. The journey is greatly en suite for an exotic and striking mountaineering experience. Phari Lapcha is situated in Solukhumbu district along the Mahalangur Himalayan Range. The height of the peak is 6,017 meters from the sea level and placed under group “A” climbing peakby nepal mountaineering association for Tourism Nepal. The peak was opened for climbing in 2002 and today is among the most sought after trekking peak of Nepal.
Situated in Gokyo valley, the peak appears as a snow giant popping above the yak pastures and verdant meadows. Ascending up the trail you will find yourself in-between the extended panorama of mountains. The close up view of mountains such as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Baruntse and others will greet you all the way to summit. The enticing cultural display of Sherpa and Tamang people of the region will appease you copiously. The rich wildlife of the make an endearing treats to explore. Phari Lapcha peak climbing itinerary has been carefully designed to allow for gradual ascend and proper acclimatization by our climbing expert.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) : Overnight Stay at Lodge
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,200m)
Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,450m).
Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m)
Trek from Gokyo to Gokyo RI (5,340m) and return back to Gokyo
Trek from Gokyo to Phari Lapcha Base Camp
Hike from Base Camp to Phari Lapcha High Camp
Climb North Face [ High Camp - Summit (6,017m) and descend to Base Camp]
Trek from Machhermo to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association to climb Phari Lapcha Peak, National park & TIMS permit, conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Food and Lodging: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropiate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Phari Lapcha Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing thePhari Lapcha Peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, extra bottled or boiled water(more than 2 liters) , hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service : Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.