All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,187m / 20,298 ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 people|
First climbed in 1955, Pharchamo Peak is an attractive snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha. It has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and seraes rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west. Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pharchamo, though this route was closed for most of the 1980s due to potential dangers to porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. The only other alternative route is from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazar and Thame.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Gonggar khola (1,440m)
Trek from Gongurkhola to Simigaon (2,000m)
Trek from Simigaon to Dongkang (3,010m)
Trek from Dongkang to Beding (3,693m)
Trek from Beding to Na Gaon (4,200m)
Acclimatization at Na (rest day)
Trek from Na to Chugima (4,920m): Camping
Trek from Chugima to Jaboo Glacier : Camping
Trek from Chugima to Tashi Phuk crossing Tashi Lapcha (5,755m) : Pachermo BC.
Climbing Period (Base Camp – Pachermo Summit (6,187m) - Base Camp)
Trek from Pachermo Base Camp to Thengbo (4,230m)
Trek from Thengba to Thame (3,800m)
Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar (3,750m)
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m)
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mounatineering Association to climb Pachermo Peak, Sagarmatha National park & TIMS permit, Gaurisankar conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Gonggor Khola by tourist Jeep.
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Returning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Gonggor Khola (by jeep) and to Pachermo Base camp (by Porters).
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters per member from Gongor Khola to Lukla (via Tashi Lpcha Pass).
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropiate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Pachermo Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing the Pachermo Peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $300 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.