All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||(5844m./19173ft.)||Walking Per Day:||Approximately 5-6hrs|
|Best Season:||Spring & Autumn.||Group Size:||NA|
Naya Kanga also known as Ganja-la Chuli is the most accessible towering peak over the South of alpine Langtang valley. The peak can be viewed from the hill above Kyangjin Gompa. Naya Kanga is a sharply rising to the west of the Ganja La (5122m) which is also a popular adventurous trekking route giving access to Helambu and the Kathmandu Valley.
Naya Kanga (5,844 m) rises to the west of Ganja La is a popular but difficult mountain to climb. The normal route to this peak follows the snowy north-east ridge. The first climber of this peak is still unknown. The most important reward of climbing Naya Kang is the stunning view of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) in Tibetan side. Easy access to the region and availability of several snow peaks scattered around for acclimatization make this region an ideal destination for mountaineers
01. All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
02. Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
03. National park permits and Trekking permits.
04. Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
05. Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
06. Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
07. Climbing guide.
08. Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
01. Your personal wedges and bar bills.
02. All kind of bottle drinks.
03. Your food in Kathmandu.
04. Trekking gears.
05. Climbing equipments.
06. Emergency rescue charge if in case…
07. Personal Insurance.
08. Tips to Nepali support crews.
01. Seat Harness
05. Ice Axe
09. Locked and unlucked Carabiner
10. Climbing boots
11. Pocket knife
12. Head lamp
15. Rain gear
16. Ice hammer
18. Halmet(Crash hat)
19. Sleeping bag.