This Everest Base Camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers to experience the historic route to the base of the worlds highest mountain.
This Everest Base Camp trek is designed to fulfill the dream of many trekkers to experience the historic route to the base of the worlds highest mountain. Our carefully devised itinerary provides a fine opportunity to visit both Base Camp and the nearby peak of Kala Pattar (5545m) where uninterrupted views of Everest are gained.
We trek the more remote trails along the far side of the Khumbu valley, savouring the high mountain views from our selected campsites in the company of our Sherpa guides, whose knowledge and passion for trekking in the Khumbu add a further dimension to this memorable trek.
Day 1: Arrival upon TIA and drop to hotel.
Day 2: Free day at Kathmandu Valley/ Shopping.
Day 3: Kathmandu-Lukla and Phakding,45 minute flight and walk 3 hour
Day 4: Phakding - Namche
Day 5: Namche -Namche [Rest day]
Day 6: Namche - Taynboche
Day 7: Thyanboche - Dingboche
Day 8: Dingboche - Dingboche [Rest day,hike in chukung valley]
Day 9: Dingboche - Lobuche
Day 10: Lobuche -Ghorakshep[same day hike in EBC and return back]
Day 11: Goraksheph –kalapather-Phiriche
Day 12: Phireche – Namche Bazar
Day 13: Namche Bazar to Lukla
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15: Free day at Kathmandu valley
Day 16: Back to the own destination
01. Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport by jeep
02. Three night Hotel bed and breakfast in Kathmandu
03. Everest National Park entry fees and tims card Garbage fee
04. 3 Times Meals in a day as well tea and hot water in lodge during the trekking,
05. Everest base camp Trekking Permit
07. Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu by plane.
08. All scheduled land transportation in Kathmandu
09. Nice Tea House Lodge during Everest Trekking
10. Guided, sightseeing tour, in Kathmandu
11. English-speaking Everest trekking guide
12. Baggage transport (limited to 15 kg)
13. Necessary porter and Yak up to EBC
14. All the official Government tax
15. Welcome Diner in Kathmandu with all the staff, in Kathmandu no-1 Chinese restaurant
01. International airfare and Personal trekking clothing
02. Lunch & diner, hotel stays more then 3 nights in Kathmandu
03. Non-scheduled meals drink like Snack chocolate, Bear, coke Fanta,sprite, during the trek and hot water if need to take for room to drink in the night.
04. Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
05. Staff Tips
06. Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100.
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece