All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,249m / 20,502ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Best Season:||Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
|S.No.||Trip Dates||Group Size||Available Seats||Status||Booking|
|1||Nov 14, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017||20 PAX||2 PAX||LIMITED||Book|
Larke Peak Climbing of Manaslu region is even newly opened by Nepal government for the trekkers. Manaslu has still its own natural amazing of beauty that every trekker can have the maximum satisfaction of nature's paradise here. Tamang and Sherpa communities’ diverse culture and tradition make the journey fascinating and ever memorable. This trek initiates from Gorkha along with Larke pass (5420 m.) and prorogues finally Besisahar. Trekking around Manaslu rewards you an excellent opportunity to experience in the exceptionally unvisited region of Nepal. Larke Peak Climbing and Manaslu trekking region of Nepal receives a few trekkers, which makes your visit here more interesting and exotic. Manaslu trekking has been open for travelers since 1991 and it provides spectacular beauties along the border of Nepal and Tibet and organized trekking in groups and special permits are required to get entry into this region.
Pick up by Airport representative and Transfer to hotel
ight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat (606m)
Trek from Arughat to Lobu Beshi (880m)
Trek from Lobu Beshi to Dovan (1080m)
Trek Dovan to Jagat (1,400m)
Trek from Jagat to Ekle Bhatti (1,600m)
Trek from Ekle Bhatti to Bihi Phedi (2,050m)
Trek from Bihi to Lhee Gaon (2.,910m)
Trek from Lhee Gaon to Sama Gaon (3,541m)
Rest and acclimatization and view mount Manaslu 8th Highest mountain of the world
Trek from Sama Gaon to Samdo (3,872m)
Trek to larke peak base camp tonight in camping
Acclimatization at the Basecamp (rest day) and climbing preparation
On this day after summit of Larke Peak, team will descend down to Bhimthang.
Trek from Bhimthang to Tilije (2,300m)
Trek from Tilije to Besi Shahar (760m)
Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathamndu & Transfer to the Hotel
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Larke Peak, TIMS Card, Manaslu and Annapurna conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu – Arughat and While returning Drive from Besi Shahar to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Arughat (Drive) and to Base camp (by Porters / Mule) – While returning: Base camp to Besi Shahar (by porters / Mule) and Besi Shahar to Kathmandu (Drive).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Mule.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Arughat & Porters return from Base camp to Besi Shahar.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropriate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service in Needed: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $300 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.