All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,011m / 19,721ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Kwangde Peak (6,011m) is one of the most challenging peaks climbing of the Khumbu region. It forms an imposing multi climbing ridge on the Eastern end of the Lumding Himal. It is considered as part of the Rolwaling Himal that is situated at the South-West of Namche Bazaar just above the Bhote Koshi following along Tibet. This peak is secreted at the Northern part up to the Lumding Drangka that stands at high and remote valley surrounded by the tumbling glaciers of Khartang (6853m/ 22484ft), Numbur (6959m/ 22831ft), karyolung (6511m/21361ft).
Since, the Nepal Mountaineering Association considered it as one of the difficult peak among the other peaks.Its route is warily designed to allow steady climb and proper acclimatization by our team of climbing exports. On the way of the its top is very challenging that need previous climbing experienced, good physical conditions and positive attitudes towards the route. We purpose all the experienced climbers who are looking for summit this hardly ever climbed and challenging peak in the Himalaya.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Trek from Phakding to Lumding Kharka (3,960m)
Trek from Lumding Kharka to Pokhari Camp (4,200m)
Trek from Pokhari Camp to Kwangde Peak Basecamp (4,750m)
Hike from Kwangde Basecamp to High Camp (5,200m)
Climb from high camp to Summit (6,011m) and back to the Basecamp
Trek from Basecamp to Thame Village (3,820m)
Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association to climb Kwangde Peak, National park & TIMS permit, conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropiate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Kwangde Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing the Kwangde Peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, extra bottled or boiled water(more than 2 liters) , hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service : Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.