All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||6,367m / 20,889ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Kusum Kanguru, 6,367 meters, dominating the southern end of Charpati Himal separates the valley of the Dudh Koshi from the upper reaches of Hinku Drangka. This peak is a complex, triple summited mountain having at least five major ridges and faces. The north face of the main summit is the most spectacular one. Regarded as technically very challenging on all possible routes, Kusum Kanguru is an impressive rock and ice peak which forms the border between the Dudhkosi in the south and Hinku Valley to the north. Its name originating in Sherpa language means the Three Snow-White Gods. This climb is suggested only for participants who have enough alpine mountaineering experience.
This peak is one of the most difficult trekking peaks to climb and was first ascended in the autumn of 1979 by a Japanese team.
Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel (1,350m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar : Hike to Khumjung Valley
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Kusum Kangru Basecamp (4,796m)
Climbing Period [ Basecamp - Summit of Kusum Kangru (6,369m) - Basecamp ]
Trek from Basecamp to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport for final Departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Mountaineering Association to climb Kusum Kangru, National park & TIMS permit, conservation area entry permit & fee.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage: Up to 30 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropiate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Kusum Kangru Peak climbing certificate issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (after climbing the Kusum Kangru Peak successfully).
Note : All expedition stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, extra bottled or boiled water(more than 2 liters) , hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service : Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa.
- Tips: Tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.