All inclusive price0 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,143m / 16,873ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 7 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge + Camping||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Kanchenjunga(8,586m) is the third highest peak in the World. This is the one of the unexplored and virgin trekking route locating at the eastern part of Nepal. Trekking in Kanchenjunga is really pleasing trail that offers us wonderful snow-capped mountains, Landscape and exotic scenic view of the Himalayas. You can enjoy different types of small and high snowy peak above 8,000 m and below 8,000m popular peaks such as Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt.Makalu (8,201m) and Mt. Lhotse (8,516m) etc.
Kanchenjunga Trekking route can be use from Nepal and Sikkim side too, where we can find many mysterious stories concerning on Himalayan Yeti, the abdominal snowman is believed to be found in this region. Kanchenjunga trek is a special and unforgettable destination among the trekkers because of its landscape, an amazing topography of land. We can see massive wildlife during the trekking such as snow Leopard, Musk deer, Red Panda many more. Kanchenjunga Trekking trail has more exciting and challenging daredevil and popular organizing trip to situated in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area which is spread over 2,035m sq km from enrich in wildlife diversities also many threatened species of birds such as Impedance Pheasant, Red –Billed blue Magpie, Shy Dragon, Amphibian and Mammals are found in this region and preserved including Snow-leopard, Himalayan black Bear, Musk Deer, Red Panda etc. While, Passing along this trekking trail will provide us to observe the remarkable valleys with their an amazing culture, traditions of the local inhabitants, magnificent views of the frozen lake crystal clear stream, Okthan glacier, an amazing ascend of Rathong and Kabru , glacial excursion around Ramche etc are the best point view of the Kanchenjunga trekking trail.
Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Fly from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur and Drive to Illam (1,205m)
Drive to Taplejung and trek to Mitlung (921m)
Trek from Mitlung to Chirwa (1,270m)
Trek from Chhirwa to Sekathum (1,660m)
Trek from Sekathum to Amjilosa (2,308m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Amjilosa to Gyabla (2,730m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Gyabla to Ghunsa (3,550m) : Camping / Tea house
Acclimatization at Ghunsa (rest day) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Ghunsa to Khambachen (4,050m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Khambachen to Lhonak (4,780m) : Camping / Tea house
Morning hike to Kanchanjunga Base camp (5,140m) (Pangpema) see the incredible of Mount Kanchanjunga, Nepal Peak, Dromo peak, Kirat Chuli, Kangbachen, many etc. then back to lhonak. : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Lhonak to Ghunsa : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Ghunsa to Sele La Base Camp (4,200m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Sere La to Tseram (3,870m) via crossing High pass : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Tseram to Ramche (4,580m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek Visit to Oktang Tempale, Glacier, (4,740m) see the incredible view of Mont Kabru, Kanchanjunga, yalungkang, kumbakarna many etc. Trek back to Tseram (3,868m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Cheram to Tortong (2,995m) : Camping/Tea house
Trek from Tortong to Yamphudin (2,080m) : Camping / Tea house
Trek from Yamphudin to Khewang : Camping / Tea House
Trek from Khewang to Khandenba
Drive from Khandenba to Bhadrapur & Transfer to the Hotel: via Phidim
Fly from Bhadrapur to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Hotel in Bhadrapur : 1 nights hotel in Kathmandu at sharing twin bed room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Trekking Permits, TIMS permit & Kanchenjung conservation area entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Kanchenjunga Circuit Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
Transportation:(Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu - Bhadrapur and drive from Bhadrapur up to Taplejung (by Jeep). While returning Drive from Khadenba up to Bhadrapur and from Bhadrapur Fly to Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek.
- Guide: A local government licensed Guide during the trek and in Kathmandu sight seeing.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Sight Seeing in Kathmandu : Sightseeing major world heritage sights around Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu city (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, hot shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages ,extra Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.