KANCHENJUNGA EXPD ( 8586 M )
Mount Kanchenjunga ( 8586 M ) range lies in the extreme north-west of Nepal which is aligned north to south along the Nepal-Sikkim border. It is the world's third highest peak and a precious property of everyone grounded in Nepal.
Kanchanjunga (8586m) range lies in the extreme north-west of Nepal. which is aligned north to south along the Nepal-Sikkim border.The old hill resort of Darjeeling made it one of the better known mountains during the initial phase of Himalayan exploration.
Trekking route of Kanchenjunga is drained by Tamur River that meets Arun below Mulghat. The river is fed by numerous glaciers. The north glaciers of the main peaks are clockwise Nupchu, Lhonak, Chichima, Gimsung, Pyramid, Kanchenjunga and Ramtang. West and south of the main peak are Kumbhakarna (Jannu), Yamatari and Yalung glaciers. The Kanchangunga area has a profusion of high summits of which three are above 8,000m. & 11 above 7,000m.
Kangbachen (4038) in Ghunsa valley and Walungchung (3,200m) in Tamur valley are the highest settlements in the area. The latter was an important trading centre between Darjeeling and across Tipta La in Tibet. Access to Kanchenjunga area is road link to Basantapur or through Taplejung bazaar that has direct air link with Biratnagar. There is also a fair weather road from ILLAM and traverses Milke Danda. The area is rich with vegetation, particularly variety of rhododendrons.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02- 04: Climbing Preparation days in Kathmandu
Day 05: Flight to badrapur and drive to Phidim Overnight in camp
Day 06: Drive to tharpu overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Doban. Overnight in Camp
Day 09: Trek to Khewang. Overnight in Camp
Day 10: Trek to Yamphudin. Overnight in Camp
Day 11: Trek to Amje Khola. Overnight in Camp
Day 12: Trek to Toronto. Overnight in Camp
Day 13: Trek to Tseram. Overnight in Camp
Day 14: Trek to Ramje. Overnight in Camp
Day 15: Rest day Ramje
Day 16: Trek to Glacier Camp. Overnight in Camp
Day 17: Trek to Kanchenjunga B.C
Day 18 - 19: Free times at B.C. for acclimatization
Day 20 - 50: Climbing Period
Day 51: Return back to Ramje. Overnight in Camp
Day 52: Trek to thoronde overnight in lodge
Day 53: Trek to Yamphudin. Overnight in Camp
Day 54: Trek to Khewang. Overnight in Camp
Day 55: Trek to tharpu Overnight in Camp
Day 56: Drive back to badrapur
Day 57: Flight back to kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 58: Stay in Kathmandu free day.
Day 59: Final Departure to home country.
(01) Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Member transportion : Kathmandu-Badrapur by air Badrapur to Phidim by jeep and by zeep to Tharpu while back Badarpur to-Kathmandu Drive to hotel ( If going and coming by helicopter then by helicopter , KTM – Ramje –KTM
(04) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-to lete (by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- base camp to lete (by porters)lete to Kathmandu(by bus)
(05) Permit : Kanchenjunga expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit.
(06) Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
(10) Base Camp Staff: Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
(11) Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
(18) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
* SERVICE 01 - 19 IS FOR BASE CAMP SERVICE MEMEBR *
(20) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 03 oxygen bottle for each member and 02 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
(21) Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of top Out / Summit mask and Regulator for each member and high altitude Sherpa
(22) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(23) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
(24) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude Sherpa, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
* SERVICE 01 24 IS FOR FULL BOARD SERVICE MEMBER *
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner during stay in Katmandu and Hotel stay more then 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
(04) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500 , please calculate some tips For kitchen staffs.
(05) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
|1||DOWN SUITS ( DANGRI )||1 PIECCE|
|2||SUMMIT SHOES ( CLIMBING BOOT )||1 PAIR|
|3||TREKKING SHOES ( WALKING SHOES )||1 PAIR|
|4||SLEEPING BAGS ( - 40 )||1 PIECE|
|6||SUMMIT SNOW GOGGLES||1 PIECE|
|7||SUMMIT GLOVES ( MITTEN )||1 PAIR|
|8||NORMAL GLOVES||2 PAIR|
|9||GLACIER GLASSES ( SUN GLASS )||1 PIECE|
|10||ICE AXE||1 SET|
|12||JUMAR ( INDEX )||1 PIECE|
|14||DOWN FILLED MATTRESS ( AIR MATTRESS ) - 38||1 PIECE|
|15||SUMMIT SHOCKS ( 2 PAIRS )||2 PAIR|
|16||CLIMBING BAG ( 40 LTR )||1 PIECE|
|17||CLIMBING HELMET||1 PIECE|
|18||DOWN JACKET||1 PIECE|
|19||DOWN TROUSER||1 PIECE|
|20||FIGURE OF 8 ( DESCENDER )||1 PIECE|
|21||HEAD LAMP ( ICON )||1 PIECE|
|22||GORTEX JACKET||1 PIECE|
|23||GORTEX TROUSER||1 PIECE|
|24||WIND PROOF JACKET||1 PIECE|
|25||FLECE JACKET ( 2 PCS )||1 PIECE|
|26||FLECE TROUSER||1 PIECE|
|27||FLECE INNER GLOVES||1 PAIR|
|28||SCREWGATE CARABINEER ( ROCK LOCK )||1 PIECE|
|29||TERMOS WATTER BOTTLE||1 PIECE|
|30||NORMAL WATER BOTTLE||1 PIECE|
|31||TAPE SLING||1 PIECE|
|32||TREKKING PANTS||2 PIECE|
|33||NECK WARMER||2 PIECE|
|34||HEAD GEAR||1 PIECE|
|35||SUNSCREEN CREAM 50 SPF||1 PIECE|
|36||LIP GUARD||2 PIECE|
|37||DESERT CAP||1 PIECE|
|38||SWISS KNIFE||1 PIECE|
|39||TREKKING POLES||1 PAIR|
|40||DUFFLE BAGS||2 PIECE|