MOUNT GYAJIKHANG ( 7038 M )
Mount Gyajikang is situated in Peri Himal north east of Manang. passes The route of this expedition passes through remote Tibetan setting villages of Nar and Phu, near to Nepal & Tibet boarder in the most northern part of Manang.
Gyajikhang is a lesser known 7000 meter peak in northeastern Manang district. Only opened to climbers in 2002, this mountain sees very little traffic and new routes to the summit are still being explored. The remote Nar Phu valley, to the north of the Annapurna Himal is accessed by following the beginning section of the Annapurna Circuit trail along the Marshyangdi river. The valley is home to a unique culture of Tibetan ancestors and pristine landscapes. Be one of the few who have explored this region and attempt the summit of a largely untouched Himalayan peak.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Prepartion and information regarding expedition .
Day 03: Drive to Shange. Overnight in tents.
Day 04: Trek to Chamje. Overnight in tents.
Day 05 Trek to Bagarchhap. Overnight in tents.
Day 06: Trek to Koto. Overnight in tents.
Day 07: Trek to Dharamsala. Overnight in tents.
Day 08: Trek to Fukhola. Overnight in tents.
Day 09: Trek to Gyajikhang base camp. Overnight in tents.
Days 10-19: Climbing period.
Day 20: Trek to Dharamsala. Overnight in tents.
Day 21: Trek to Dharapani. Overnight in tents.
Day 22: Trek to Shange. Overnight in tents.
Day 23: Drive to Kathmandu. Overnight in hotel.
Days 24-25: Leisure time in Kathmandu.
Day 26: Depart Kathmandu.
01. Arrival and departure : Airport transfers ( Airport /Hotel/ Airport )
02. Hotel in Kathmandu : 4night in Kathmandu 3 star Hotel on bed and breakfast Basis Double –Room
03. Permit : Climbing permit for mount Gyajikhang 7038 M Expedition
04. Transportation : Kathmandu – shange – Kathmandu Transportation
05. Liasion Officer : 1 Government liaison officer with full salary, accommodation and equipment .
06. Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
07. Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
08. Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
09. Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen HelperBase camp equipment : Base campfoam Mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilets & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
10. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
11. Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese staff
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more then 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$500 , please calculate some tips
06. Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses