Ghale Gaun Trekking - 12 Days
Ghalegaun trek is situated in northern central Nepal. Ghale Gaun and Ghanapokhara are mainly Gurung settlements promotion...
Ghalegaun trek is situated in northern central Nepal. Ghale Gaun and Ghanapokhara are mainly Gurung settlements promoting unique village tourism and practicing community based hospitality. Ghale gaun - Ghanpokhara is a model village unique for experiencing the typical culture and lifestyles of the Gurung people.
Ghalegaun trekking has substantially contributed to the promotion of village tourism in Nepal .Traditional customs are still followed during births, deaths, marriages, other rituals and occupations such as hunting-honey. Age old cultural dances like Jyaure, serka, dohori, Ghatu, Sorathi, Jankri, and Maruni etc. are performed on various occasions accompanied by different musical instruments and with the dancers in traditional Gurung dress. This place is known as a honey-hunting area. It is their traditional occupation. Ghalegaun and Ghanpokhara are located amidst mountains, rivers, streams, waterfalls and green forests. These places command a superb breathtaking view of the grandiose western Himalayas including Dhaulagiri (8167m) Machhapuchhare(6693m) Annapurna(8091m), Annapurna II (7939m) Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal, Bouddha Himal((6974m), Himalchuli (6747m) ,Manaslu (8163m), Harka peak and many others peaks.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and preparation for the trek.
Day 03: Drive to Bensisahar (760m) - Khudi (790m)
Day 04: Khudi to Ghale Gaun (1800m)
Day 05: Ghale Gaun to Ghana Pokhara
Day 06: Ghana Pokhara to Baglungpani (1595)
Day 07: Baglungpani to Laxmi Bazaar (1300m)
Day 08: Laxmi Bazaar to Begnas Lake & drive back to Pokhara.
Day 09: Pokhara valley sightseeing.
Day 10: Back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus / Flight.
Day 11: Free Day In Kathmandu.
Day 12: Final Departure to home country.
01. Pick-up and drop-off service at Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
02. Kathmandu and Pokhara valley sightseeing by tour guide.
03. 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu.
04. Kathmandu - Khudi and Begnas Tal to Pokhara by Public Bus.
05. 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Home Stay during the trek.
06. Annapurna conservation area (ACAP) fees.
07. TIMS (Trekker's Imformation Management System) fee.
08. Trekking guides and porters: food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine.
09. Group medical supplies (First aid medical kit will be available).
10. All the official charge and government tax.
11. Seasonal fresh fruit such as Apple, Banana, Orange etc.
12. One night hotel in Pokhara.
13. Pokhara - Kathmandu By Tourist Bus.
14. Farewell dinner at Nepal Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
01. International airfare and visa fees.
02. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
03. All the drinks like mineral water, fanta ,coke , beer etc.
04. Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
05. Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
06. Tips for the staffs.
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece