EVEREST SOUTH EXPD ( 8848 M )
Seven summit treks is very familiar with Everest south Route since we have been organizing expedition in this route every year regularly after our establishment. All most our every sherpa are familiar with this route being frequent there. We therefore are here to lead you till to the top of Mount Everest from South route safely with most care. We await to serve you our service and share our experience with you.
Everest Summit from South Side ( Nepal ) is an opportunity to climb to the top of world at an altitude of 8848 M. This trip would be a suitable objective for someone who has previous mountaineering experience with few 8000 M peaks or 7000 M peaks.
This is not only a fantastic experience in itself but could be used as a good reconnaissance for someone with ambitions to climb to the summit of Everest at a later date going back to the Beautiful Views and Memory, climbing from the South Route is a perfect opportunity to see how you perform at an extreme altitude. Seven summit Treks experience is concerned by unstable nature of the khumbu icefall - we therefore would suggest our members and sherpas to make less travel though it as far as possible.
Concerning Energgy is the most important role of success to mountain we have our Camp at top part where we could start up quicker and get back to base camp sooner. We always are in full favor of our valuable clients - Your safety and sucurity is our first concern then we prior to your success prefering nothing is posible without life.
Our Air Bus , Heli Everest will all the time be supporting our team with supplying fresh - fruits,vegetables,meats and and other food items all most every day, and its also always ready for your safty at your needs.
" we await to serve you our service and share our experience with you "
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
Day 02-03: Official formalities in Kathmandu
Day 04:Drive to airport, fly to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2640m).
Day 05:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,446m)
Day 06:Trek to Khumjung (3790m). Back to Namche
Day 07:Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3867m).
Day 08:Trek to Dingboche / Pheriche.
Day 09:Trek to Lobuche (4900m)
Day 12:Rest day in Lobuche.
Day 13:Trek to Everest Base Camp.
Day 14-53:Climbing period. Mt. Everest
Day 54:Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 55:Trek back to Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 56:Trek back to Namche
Day 57:Trek back to Lukla
Day 58:Fly back to Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel
Day 59:Free day in Kathmandu / Spare Day
Day 60:Departure from Kathmandu to home country
(01) Arrival & Departure: Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Katmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla and BC to KTM by Helicopter in sharing basis.
(04) Transportation: Necessary Transportation From Kathmandu/Base Camp/Kathmandu for all Member and Staffs
(05) Permit: Everest Expedition Permit +ice fall Rout +Summit Route permit, National park & TIMS permit fees
(06) Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary, accommodation (USD 2500) in Sharing Basis.
(10) Base Camp Staff: 1 Base camp Cook &1 kitchen Helper
(11) Porter: Porters per member up to BC & Porters return from BC
(12) Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with personal insurance.
(13) Insurance: All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage: 70 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base camp Dome Tent: 1 VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base camp Tents: Base camp form mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store Tent/Hot shower /Tables & chairs, Cooking gears,
(17) Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
(18) Light: 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(2o) Base Camp Doctor: One Doctor will be standby in the base camp in the whole period of expedition with the joining group of Seven Summit Treks.
(21) Bakery Cafe at Base camp: Bakery Cafe will be at Base Camp with the joining group of Seven Summit Treks.
(22) Generator: 01 Generator at Base camp for Computer and other electronic similar devices.
(23) Gamow Bag: 1 Rescue sled (Gamow bag) for emergency.
(24) Hot drinking water: Hot drinking water for cold nights.
* SERVICE 1 - 24 IS FOR BASE CAMP SERVICE MEMBER *
(25) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 06 oxygen for each Member and 04 oxygen bottle for each High altitude Sherpa.
(26) High Tent: Necessary High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
(27) Mask & Regulator: 01 Set of top Out / Summit mask and regulator for each member and high altitude Sherpa
(28) Permit: Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone
(29) Walkie Talkie – Necessary Walkie Talkie for member and staff
(30) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
(31) High camp service: Necessary Cooking gas, Cooking pot for Member, Tents for high camp, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4) summit
(32) Satellite Phone: Cost for Phone calls should pay as per call duration.
(33) Communication: Communication between Base Camp and Camp II with Radio set in Base camp.
(34) Internet Service at Base Camp: 01 Thuraya IP+ will be provided for Internet service at Base camp (Chargeable as per use) with Joining group of Seven Summit Treks. Email for sending and receiving will cost extra.
Weather forecast from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
* SERVICE 1 - 34 IS FOR FULL BOARD SERVICE MEMBER *
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner During Katmandu Hotel stay and more then 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance: Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Member Personal equipment and shopping during trek and in hotel KTM.
(04) Nepalese Visa Charge: Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips: Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500, please calculate some tips for kitchen Staffs.
(06) The full set of Member's personal climbing equipment & clothing
(07) Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
|1||DOWN SUITS ( DANGRI )||1 PIECCE|
|2||SUMMIT SHOES ( CLIMBING BOOT )||1 PAIR|
|3||TREKKING SHOES ( WALKING SHOES )||1 PAIR|
|4||SLEEPING BAGS ( - 40 )||1 PIECE|
|6||SUMMIT SNOW GOGGLES||1 PIECE|
|7||SUMMIT GLOVES ( MITTEN )||1 PAIR|
|8||NORMAL GLOVES||2 PAIR|
|9||GLACIER GLASSES ( SUN GLASS )||1 PIECE|
|10||ICE AXE||1 SET|
|12||JUMAR ( INDEX )||1 PIECE|
|14||DOWN FILLED MATTRESS ( AIR MATTRESS ) - 38||1 PIECE|
|15||SUMMIT SHOCKS ( 2 PAIRS )||2 PAIR|
|16||CLIMBING BAG ( 40 LTR )||1 PIECE|
|17||CLIMBING HELMET||1 PIECE|
|18||DOWN JACKET||1 PIECE|
|19||DOWN TROUSER||1 PIECE|
|20||FIGURE OF 8 ( DESCENDER )||1 PIECE|
|21||HEAD LAMP ( ICON )||1 PIECE|
|22||GORTEX JACKET||1 PIECE|
|23||GORTEX TROUSER||1 PIECE|
|24||WIND PROOF JACKET||1 PIECE|
|25||FLECE JACKET ( 2 PCS )||1 PIECE|
|26||FLECE TROUSER||1 PIECE|
|27||FLECE INNER GLOVES||1 PAIR|
|28||SCREWGATE CARABINEER ( ROCK LOCK )||1 PIECE|
|29||TERMOS WATTER BOTTLE||1 PIECE|
|30||NORMAL WATER BOTTLE||1 PIECE|
|31||TAPE SLING||1 PIECE|
|32||TREKKING PANTS||2 PIECE|
|33||NECK WARMER||2 PIECE|
|34||HEAD GEAR||1 PIECE|
|35||SUNSCREEN CREAM 50 SPF||1 PIECE|
|36||LIP GUARD||2 PIECE|
|37||DESERT CAP||1 PIECE|
|38||SWISS KNIFE||1 PIECE|
|39||TREKKING POLES||1 PAIR|
|40||DUFFLE BAGS||2 PIECE|