All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5,545m / 18,192 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 20 People|
|S.No.||Start Date||End Date||Group Size||Available Seats||Status||Booking|
|1||Apr 5, 2018||Apr 19, 2018||18 IN A TEAM||AVAILABLE||Book|
Everest Base Camp (EBC) Trek is an adventure of a lifetime; it’s more than just a trek, it is the journey above the clouds. The EBC lies in the core of Khumbu Valley. Khumbu Valley itself is the great tourist destination for the tourist around the globe. EBC is the stunning terminus for those who wish to see spectacular view of entire Mount Everest just so near to them. Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world with an elevation of 8,848m. Mount Everest was named after Sir George Everest, and it is also called as Sagarmatha popularly in Nepal. It was Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay who first reached the summit in 1953. They had chosen the western part through the Khumbu Icefall. You will be trekking with all of these historical moments in your mind and magnificent views all over you. Just remember one thing, it’s a dream come true for a trekker, EBC trek is a perfect voyage for a lifetime.
Trail begins from Lukla (2,828m), lukla is busy town located in khumbu region. Khumbu region is homeland of mighty Sherpa and mysterious Yeti. Peaks like AmaDablam (6,812), Lhotse (8516), Makalu (8,463), Pomari (7,161),Nuptse (7,855)and other high peaks are standing tall to welcome you to this region. Couple of weeks of your lifetime would be the best time to discover mammoth landscapes, Sherpa - Tibetan cultures and obviously high altitude. This is by far the best places of world for those who adore nature and breathtaking gifts from the nature.The EBC trek follows the trail along with DudhKoshi River elevating along with the forest of Rhododendron. On the way it is highly likely that you can see several endangered species like Blue Sheep and Musk Deer. This region is home to snow leopard, most of the time they are not in your close proximity. Different species of birds like Himalayan Pheasant, Danphe and Munal will be seen during this journey. Continuing the journey, we will reach to Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar (3500m) is the stop point for trips to Everest and other peaks in this zone. This town is popular with trekkers especially for altitude acclimatization. This small town is above the altitude sickness threshold therefore most trekkers prefer to spend at least two nights to acclimatize.
The route continues from Namche Bazaar via Imja Khola River to the valley below Everest. Following the traditional route via Lobuche and GorakShep the trail takes to the destination; The Everest Base Camp. After reaching the EBC, we then climb Kalapatthar, to explore the panoramic views of Mt. Everest and Other Himalayas. It’s the best feeling to feel Mount Everest right in front of your eyes, the sensation are simply magnificent.
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m): Overnight stay at Hotel Sunrise.
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3,440m): Overnight stay at Hotel Norling
Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar: Overnight stay at Hotel Norling
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tyangboche Monastry (3,860m)
Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4,243m) : Overnight stay at Hotel Revendal
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,940m): Overnight stay at Hotel Mother Earth
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Basecamp and back to Gorakhsherp(5,170m): Overnight stay at Hotel Yeti Resort
Trek from Gorakhsherp to Kalapatthar 5,545m (Sunrise view) and back to Dingboche (4,360m): Overnight stay at Hotel Bright Star
Trek from Dingboche to Namche Bazzar: Overnight stay at Hotel Norling
Trek from Namche to Lukla: Overnight stay at Hotel Everest Kitchen
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley: Overnight stay at Hotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
1. Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Twin Bed Room.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: All necessary paper works: Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
5. Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
6. Trekking Map: Everest Region Trekking map
7. Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, with Guide as per itinerary.
- Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Guide From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
8. Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
9. Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
10. Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
11. Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
12. Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
13. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
14. Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
15. Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.