All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||(7371m./24183ft.)||Walking Per Day:|
|Best Season:||NA||Group Size:||NA|
Churen Mountain is among the seventh series' mountain in the Dhawalagiri mountain range. It has three pinnacles, which are called; Churen west 7371m, Churen central 7375m and Churen north 7371m; and among which the central is remembered to the chief one.
Routes : Kathmandu-Pokhara-Baglung and Beni by bus. And after Beni, with the help of porters, it takes 5days to reach at its base camp. On the way, there are Dhaopatan, Takum, Lumsung and the last village is Gurju.
Beyond Gurju, there are no any villages. After Guru village by walking up steep on the wood way, we reach Burjungkharka via Darsingkharka; where we can establish our tent for the night haltage. From there, following along the river side of Kapekhola, we reach in the base camp in four hrs. Its base camp is located at 4800m high. Its base camp and the Gurja Mountain's base camp are at the same height. From this base camp, the Churen Himal's base camp-1 and its pinnacle can be clearly visible. To climb Churen himal it's not so easy; and we should fix two high camps to reach there. In its east, the Dhawalagiri 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are located. And the Putha Himal is in its west. This mountain can be climbed through the south west ridge; and the best season is Sept-Oct.
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02. Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic Transport : Kathmandu- Pokhara-Beni -Kathmandu to all the member and necessary guide and nepalese staff with personal baggage.
04. Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-Beni (by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- Beni (by porters)- Kathmandu(by bus)
05. Permit : Mt.Churen expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit.
06. Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
07. Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
08. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
09. Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
10. Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
11. Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
17. Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
18.Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
19. Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
20. Base Camp Service
21. Oxygen(O2):-Poisk oxygen cylinder bottle for each member and 01 oxygen cylinder for each high altitude Sherpa.
22. Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out Mask & Regulator for each member and High altitude Climbing Sherpa.
23. Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of demand of Member
24. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus
25. High camp Food service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, , high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1),(C2)& (C3)
Full Board Service
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more then 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$500 , please calculate some tips
06. Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece