All inclusive price0.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||7319m / 24012 ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 10 People|
Chamlang Mountain (7319m / 24012ft.) is a beautiful mountain lying in the Makalu region (Hongu valley, southwest of Makalu). A Japanese expedition team member So Anma and a Nepali Sherpa Pasang Phutar Sherpa were the first to climb this mountain on the 31st May 1962 led by Takeo Okamoto. It is a steep forward mountain that demands good physical fitness and technical climbing. This peak boasts an absolutely stunning summit panorama that includes 5 of the world’s 8,000m peaks and other smaller peaks: Everest, Kangchenjunga, Makalu, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, and many other 7,000m peaks including Baruntse, Ama Dablam, Pumori, Kangtega, Nuptse and other marvellous view around. Base Camp is situated at an altitude of 4200m from where we set up 3 camps before attempting the summit (Camp I -5,200m), Camp II-5,700m, Camp III-6,300m).
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing & preparation
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Chutanga (3,100m)
Trek from Chutanga via Zatra La (4,600m) to Chatrabu
Trek from Chatrabu to Kothey (3,090m)
Trek from Kothey to Thangnak (4,355m)
Trek from Thangnak to Khare (5,054m)
Trek from Khare to Khamedingma: Camping
Trek from Khamedingma to Chamlang Low: Camping
Trek from Chamlang Low to Chamlang Base Camp
Day 11 to Day 26: Climbing Period [Basecamp - Chamlang Summit (7,319m) - Basecamp]
Trek from Chamlang Basecamp to Khamedingma: Camping
Trek Khamedingma to Thangnak
Trek from Thangnak to Chatrabu
Trek from Chatrabu to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
Leisure Day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedtion.
- Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mera Peak, Makalu Barun-National park & TIMS permit, National park entry fee.
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary and accommodation.
- Garbage Management: Garbage Deposit fees.
- Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek and climbing.
- Map: Trekking and climbing map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Climbing Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage: Up to 60 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porter or Yak.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Tea house/Camp during the trek and BC. Well-managed base camp set up for member & Staffs.
- Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
- All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing.
- Base Camp Tent: Each member will have individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
- Base Camp equipment: All camping equipment such as Dining tent with table and chairs, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, & all necessary cooking gears.
- Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp.
- Light: Necessary light at Dinning tent and Kitchen tent.
- Climbing Sherpa: Veteran and Government Licensed Climbing Guide.
- Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food And Clothing.
- Oxygen Bottle (O2): Oxygen bottles will be in stock at base camp in case of an emergency (with appropiate charge).
- Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask will be in base camp in case of an emergency.
- High camp service: Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent (sharing basis), high food for member, all climbing and cooking crew. Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
- Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
- Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Permit: Walkie-talkie permit for all members and staffs.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Certificate: Chamlang Peak climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Chamlang successfully).
Note : All climbing stuffs and equipment has to be return after the expedition.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, bottled or boiled water, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will serve all kinds of beverages for members in base camp), also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Internet facility is not included.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa $600 usd.
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.