BARUNTSE ( 7129 M )
Baruntse is one of the beautiful peak in Nepal, a considerable and symmetrical snow peak, has four ridges and four summits. It is bounded on the east by the Barun Glacier...
Baruntse is one of the beautiful peak in Nepal, a considerable and symmetrical snow peak, has four ridges and four summits. It is bounded on the east by the Barun Glacier flowing north south from Cho, to the northwest by the Imja Tse glacier and the Hunku glacier forms the southeast boundary. Our expedition guides and climbing Sherpas are well experienced and has got a lot of practical experience. They have been in this field for the last two decades. So they could give all necessary guidance to take what all precaution and expected dangers and how to tackle them. This enhances our expeditors to have full confidence and courage.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu international airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02-04: Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Fly to Tumlingtar, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 06: Trek to Mane Bhanjyang Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 07: Trek to Chichira, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 08: Trek to Num, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Seduwa, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Trek to Tashi Gaon, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Trek to Kauma, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Dobato, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13: Trek to Jark Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 14: Trek to Hillari base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 15: Trek to Makalu base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 16: Trek to Baruntse base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 17-35: Climbing period, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 36: Trek to Yak Kharka, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 37: Trek to Mumbuk, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 38: Trek to Tashi Gaon, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 39: Trek to Num, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 40: Trek to Chichira, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 41: Trek to Tumlingtar, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 42: Fly back to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 43-44: Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 45: Transfer to airport, departure your own destination.
01. Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
02.Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
03. Domestic Flight : Kathmandu- Tumlingtar -Kathmandu to all the member and necessary guide and nepalese staff with personal baggage.
04. Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-Tumligtar(by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- Tumligtar(by porters)- Kathmandu(by bus)
05. Permit : Baruntse expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit.
06. Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
07. Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
08. Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
09. Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
10. Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
11. Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
12. Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
13. Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
14. Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
15. Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
16. Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
17. Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
18. Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
19. Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(01-19) Base Camp Service
20. Oxygen(O2):-Poisk oxygen cylinder bottle for each member and 01 oxygen cylinder for each high altitude Sherpa.
21. Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out Mask & Regulator for each member and High altitude Climbing Sherpa.
22. Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of demand of Member
23. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus U$1500
24. High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, , high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1),(C2)& (C3)
(01-24) - Full Board Service
01. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
02. Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
03. Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
04. Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
05. Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$500 , please calculate some tips
06. Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Trekking Equipment list,
- Desert camp – 1
- Head lamp – 1 with 3 pair batteries
- Sun glass – 1
- Neck warmer – 1
- Fleece jacket – 1
- Water proof jacket -1
- Down Jacket -1
- Trekking pants – 2
- Water proof pants – 1
- Thermal coat – 2 set.
- Lightweight thermal gloves – 1 pair
- Warm fleece hat – 1
- Sleeping Bag rated to 0 Degree
- Small padlock to lock trek bag.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Daypack bag – 35 Ltr.
- Water Bottle – 1
- Small wash towel – 1
- Duggle Bag – 1 to put your things in during trekking.
- Trekking boots – 1 pair
- Sandal or walking shoes – 1 pear to put on while in camp.
- Required toiletries
- Socks for trekking and for warm one for camp.
- Shirts and T-shirt at your needs.
- Sun cream of 15 SPF – 1 piece