All inclusive price1650.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||5416m / 17772ft.||Walking Per Day:||5 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Logde||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Annapurna Region is widely regarded as one of the best trekking destination of Nepal. Annapurna never fails to surprise voyager with the options it holds. The Annapurna Circuit trek is one of the many possibilities of Annapurna Region. The highest point of this trek is at 5,416m high Throng la Pass where is just touches the Tibetan Plateau. The total length of route varies around 160 to 230 km depending upon the transportation you use. Normally, this trek starts from Besisahar Lamjung and ends on Nayapul, Pokhara. Most of the trekkers hike this route in the anticlockwise direction because the daily altitude gain is slower and throng la pass crossing is easier and safer. This setting can be changed depending upon your interest.
This journey takes you around whole Mt. Annapurna Massif. You will walk through the world’s deepest gorge of Kali Gandaki River. On the way you will be greeted by numerous peaks of height 6000-8000m. Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Tilicho Peak, Pisang peaks are few examples of what you will witness in your journey. On this journey you will go along with Marshyangdi River, on this way, magnificent views of Manaslu and HImal Chuli peak can be seen. On the way along, Gurung and Ghale community will greet you with warmth. On continuing to the north, majestic views of arid Tibetan Plateau and Snowy white Himalayas can be seen
This trekking was opened to the foreigner in 1977. The most challenging ascent is the crossing of Thorong La Pass. At the top of the pass we see the majestic mountain views before descending to the renowned holy temples at Muktinath. Annapurna Circuit Trek takes you to the popular city of Jomsom. Jomsom is the resting point for trekkers and well facilitated hotels will make you relaxed. Several more places such as Jomsom and Lete will blow your mind with the astonishing view it offers you.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,300m).
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule via Besishahar (760m).
Day 03: Trek from Bulbule to Tal (1,700m).
Day 04: Trek from Tal to Chame (2,630m).
Day 05: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,300m).
Day 06: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3,500m).
Day 07: Acclimatization at Manang (rest day).
Day 08: Trek from Manang to Tilicho Base Camp (4,140m).
Day 09: Trek from Tilicho base camp - Tilicho Lake (4,919m) to Shree Kharka (4,060m).
Day 10: Trek from Shree Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m).
Day 11: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m) via Thorong La Pass (5,416m).
Day 12: Trek from Muktinath Temple to Jomson (2,720m).Day 12: Trek from Muktinath Temple to Jomson (2,720m).
Day 13: Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara via Beni.
Day 14: Fly / Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport for final departure.
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 2 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Pokhara - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Land Transportation:
Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Drive from Kathmandu to Bulbule and while returning Pokhara to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles).
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley and Pokhara City.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara City: Pagoda Stupa Visit, Lakeside visit and boating, Davis falls.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara city (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Pokhara: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.