All inclusive price1600.00 USD
|Max. Altitude:||4,130m/13,545 ft.||Walking Per Day:||4 - 6 Hours|
|Nature:||Hotel + Lodge||Grade:|
|Best Season:||Spring / Autumn||Group Size:||2 - 15 People|
Mt. Annapurna is tenth highest peak in the world with its height of 8091m located in the western zone of Nepal. Annapurna region is a protected region and it is largest conservation area of Nepal. This area spans of 7,639sq km. Within its vicinity, lies one of the most popular trekking destinations of the world; The Annapurna Base Camp, popularly known as ABC Trek. ABC is located at the altitude of 4130m. There are three routes to ABC namely, Ghorepani-Poonhill, Ghadruk route and Dhampus – Chhomorong route. Col. James Roberts from Britain first discovered ABC in 1956. He was so mesmerized by its beauty hence called it as the “Sanctuary of the Gods”.
The trekking begins from city of lakes, Pokhara. We follow the trail through one of the popular Gurung Village of Landruk via Dhampus. Dhampus is one of the most popular sunrise and panoramic viewpoint in Nepal. Moreover, dazzling beauty of Annapurna, Machapuchhre (Fishtail), and Himchuli attract us towards them in our walk. ABC treks along with Ghorepani - Poon Hill route gives an overview of the Himalayan Ranges of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Nilgiri, Himchuli, Fistal and other mountains of the Annapurna Region is the main attraction of the trek. No technical difficulties make this trek feasible for hikers who have no trainings or any sort of experience in trekking. There are lodges set out in every checkpoint. We walk for around 5-7 hours and stop by at lodge and continue trekking next day until reaching the destination.
The trek is comparatively short of 17-18 days depending upon your walking speed, however, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking route offers an expedition to explore scenes of majestic mountains and be a part of overwhelmingly rich Gurung , Magar and Thakali culture and traditions. This is the most do trek in a lifetime.
Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,350m)
Fly / Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (823m): Fly 30 minutes, / Drive 5-6 hours
Drive from pokhara to Dhampus (1,685m) Via Phedi and Trek to Pothana (1,890m)
Trek from Pothana to Landruk (1,565m)
Trek from Landruk to Jhinu Danda (1,780m)
Trek from Jhinu Danda to Bamboo (2,310m)
Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3,200m)
Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m)
Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,310m)
Trek from Bamboo to Chhomrong (2,170m)
Trek from Chhomrong to Tadapani (2,630m)
Trek from Tadapani to Ghorepani (2,860m)
Trek from Ghorepani - Poon hill (3,210m : sunrise view) to Ulleri (1,960)
Trek from Ulleri to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara
Rest day and Sightseeing in Pokhara City
Fly / Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu & transfer to the Hotel
Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
- Hotel in Pokhara: 3 nights sharing twin bed room at hotel in Pokhara on bed & breakfast Basis.
- Permit: All necessary paper works: Annapurna Conservation area permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the trek.
- Trekking Map: Annapurna Region Trekking map.
- Member transportation:
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Pokhara and while returning Pokhara - Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
- Land Transportation: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and while returning Pokhara to Kathmandu (by tourist vehicles).
- Drive by private/tourist vehicle: From Pokhara to Dhampus and while returing Nayapul to Pokhara
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day (BDL; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation sharing twin bed room at Hotel/Lodge during the trek.
- Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) during the trek and sight seeing in Kathmandu valley and Pokhara City.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Valley Sightseeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Sightseeing in Pokhara City: Pagoda Stupa Visit, Lakeside visit and boating, Davis falls.
- Comprehensive Medical kit.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara city (also in case of early return from Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu/Pokhara: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.